Chapter 1

"Kick the ball Harry!" Yelled Zayn.

" Yeah come on stop showing off!" You screamed. Harry kicks the ball and it landed straight in Louis' face.

"What the heck was that for? I'm not even playing!" yelled louis. "(Y/N), do you think you could get me some ice, love?" Louis asked in a sweet voice.

You nodded and headed back inside. (You, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam decided to go on a vacation before the lads went back on tour.) You ran back outside once you got the ice and placed it on Louis' forehead.

"Thanks love" said Louis grabbing the bag.

"Sure thing" you smiled.

"So... who's ready to eat?" asked Niall.

 "Yeah great" You all said.

"How about we go to this fancy posh place just a few blocks from here?" asked Harry.

"I hate posh food" said Liam.

"It's ok. We'll find something you like, love." Danielle said as she kissed Liam on the cheek.

"Fine." Liam said defeated.

"Ok so we might as well walk since it's not that far from here." You said. Everyone agreed.

You all changed into fancy- but casual clothes. You wore some nice black skinny jeans and a purple blouse with hearts on it. The other girls also wore some kind of skinny jean and a nice blouse. The lads wore some kind of jeans or low chinos.

Once you were all dressed you started for your way. Louis and Eleanor walked hand in hand same with Danielle and Liam. Zayn and Perrie walked arm in arm. While Niall, Harry and you walked together.

"So have you been having fun?" Niall asked you.

"Yeah quite a bit actually. And you?"You asked.

"Great" answered Niall. You and Niall have been best friends since you were little that's how you met everyone. Your dad's worked together but you didn't live close. He's always been like an older brother to you. 

Once you all enter the building you got seated by a woman who is very woman who looks like she has after shave on. You rubbed your arms with your hands thinking on how you should've brought a jacket because it was so cold inside.

"Are you cold love?" asked Harry noticing you.

"Eh... Yeah it's a bit chilly in here." You respond.

"Here." Harry got up from his seat and put his brown jacket on you.

"Ooh! Harry you dog you!" Said Louis in a playful tone.

"All I did was give her my jacket." Harry said with pink cheeks.

"Whatever you say mate.. (Y/N) I think Harry might love you." You rolled your eyes and put your head down so they wouldn't see you blushing.

After you all finished your meal you headed home same way you walked there. Except Louis and Harry were walking next to each other.

"So you and Harry, eh?" Asked Niall as he shot a wink at you.

"Well I mean he's cute but I don't think he's in to me." You said.

"You never know." Niall said, shooting another wink.

Once you all walked in you quickly got into your pajamas, popped popcorn and sat down to watch a movie.

"Sh! This is my favorite part" Niall said after he stuffed two handfuls of popcorn into his mouth.

"What in the hell's diversity?" Asked Camp Kind. Niall burst into a fit of laughter.

"Why is that funny?" asked Danielle looking annoyed.

"Because.. uhm it.. just.. when... I have to go to the bathroom!" said Niall as he ran out of the room.

"Am I the only one who doesn't want to watch anymore of this movie?" asked Zayn.

You all decided to turn it off. "Well see you later lads. Danielle and I are going to our room." Said Liam with a huge yawn.

"Yeah so are we it's getting pretty late." said Eleanor grabbing Louis' hand.

"But it's only 9:30!'' Louis complained. Eleanor gave him a look and he gave in.

"Zayn I'm going to bed now to. You don't have to come.. but if you want to you know where I'll be..." Said Perrie with a slight smile. Zayn followed with a massive grin. So that just left you and Harry.

"What a night!" Harry sang.  

You nodded in agreement.

"Where'd everyone go?" asked Niall while he was zipping up his pants. "They all went to bed." answered Harry.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow." Niall said as he headed upstairs.

"Night" we both said.

"Uhm I guess I'll see you in the morning, Harry."

"Alright night" He said.

It was about 3 a.m and you needed to go to the bathroom. As you were walking out you bumped into something solid.

" What are you doing up?" Asked Harry.

"I need to go to the bathroom." You said. "Why are you up?"

"I was thirsty." Harry said smiling.

"Ok. Well if you'll please excuse m-"

"Wait" Harry said as he grabbed your hand, "Uh-- d- do you know what time were leaving for something tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'm not sure" You answered. "Alright then see you tomorrow, also nice elmo slippers."' Harry smirked.