Chapter 7

You could only sleep for about four hours last night because Harry came into your room last night and tried the same thing again but was more aggressive.You were able to get him out of your room and lock the door after he took your shirt and slid your pants partly down your thighs.

You woke up around 5 am and went for a quick jog along the beach to keep your mind off of what happened last night. When you got back it was hardly 6 am so you did a few laps in the pool then went into the hot tub. When you were finished you started getting hungry so you just had a small bowl of cereal.

Once you were done you took a shower, put your clothes on and got ready for your day. After you were done it was nearly 10 am and Danielle and Liam were up.

"Hey," Danielle whispered as she came up to you and hugged you, "What happened last night? Liam and I heard screaming downstairs."

You sighed and leaned against the fridge. "Well remember when I told you that Harry said he didn't want to pressure me?" they both nodded, "Well last night he tried to take my clothes off after I told him no..." You said quietly, "and I don't think he'll even remember what happened."

Liam hugged you tight and said, "Well, how about Harry sleeps in the guest room tonight again?" he asks you with a small smile.

"Yeah, and me you and the girls will sleep in your room and have a girl sleepover?" Danielle say smiling. You nodded and smiled trying to hide the temptation to cry.

You heard Perrie and Louis walk in the room. "What the hell happened last night and why was i in the guest room and why do I have a terrible head ache?" Louis asked while rubbing his forehead.

"You were drunk mate." Liam said patting his friends back.

"Oh man, is El mad?"

"She's ticked." Perrie responded with crossed arms. Louis sighed and then said, "Why was Harry in there?" He asked gesturing towards the living room as he looked at you. You explained what you had told Danielle and Liam and Louis grabbed your hand.

"Oh love, just remember what I said, if you ever need to talk to someone about that I'm here." He said, then he gave you a peck on the cheek.

"That bastard! When I see him I'm going to-" Perrie said before she got interrupted by Louis,

"Perrie don't do anything you'll regret."

Perrie crossed her arms and stood in her place trying to hide her rage. "So anyway, where's Zayn and Niall?" You asked.

"Well Niall went to his room late last night and we put Zayn in one of the guest room but then Perrie knocked on Danielle and my door sometime last night and had a plan to put him in the tub. So that's were he should be now." Liam explained. While you were all talking Harry walks into the kitchen with a confused expression.

Next thing any of you know, Perrie's running full speed towards Harry, quickly tackling him onto the ground while cursing so many words it was so unreal. Niall, Zayn and Eleanor heard her and ran downstairs. Zayn pulled her off of Harry and Perrie wrestled while she screamed angrily at Harry.

"What was that about!" Harry said as Niall tried helping him up.

"You perv! You have no respect for woman! I can't believe you would do that to someone so innocent!" Perrie screamed as she was trying to get out of Zayn's arms. But he was to strong so she gave up on trying.

You stood stiff unsure of what to make of all of this.

"What is she going on about!" Harry asked while atempting to straighten out his clothing.

You stared at him, "Do you not remember anything that happened last night?" You asked him as you slowly walked up to him. He shook his head.

First Liam explained what happened before then you explained what happened afterwords. "So that's why I have a massive head ache." Zayn said.

Perrie bit Zayn and he would let go of her quickly grasping the spot that Perrie had sunk her teeth into.

"Your such a pig Harry!" Eleanor said as she walked over to you and put her arm around you.

"Babe, look, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing! I was drunk!" He said. He grabbed your hand but Perrie yelled at him.

"Don't touch her!" She yelled as she smacked his hand away from you.

"Just give me some time." You said as tears started pouring down you face you and the girl left the room.

You and the girls went outside and sat on the sand over by the water. "Don't you think we were a bit hard on him?" You ask as you run your fingers through the sand. You were mostly talking to Perrie of course.

"No, Louis has done this to me before. So I yell at him then tell Perrie and she get's mad and then Perrie yells at him. The worst you make them feel, the more they'll want you back and the more he wants you back the more he misses you." Eleanor explains.

"It should be over by the end of the day love, don't worry." Danielle tells you.

You sigh and nod. "Alright," You say while pulling yourself together, "So what are we going to do today?" You ask trying to brighten up the mood.

"Well I thought maybe we could make a huge cake!" Eleanor suggests with her hand clapped. You all agree and walk down to the store to get aprons and the ingredients, then you all go back home. 

When you get home you see all the boys in the living room. Danielle goes over to great Liam but the rest of you walk into the kitchen ignoring the four other boys as they watch you.

When Danielle come into the kitchen with you guys start to here them whispering, "Good going Harry. They're all mad at us now!" Zayn whispers.

"It's not all my fault. What about what you did Zayn? You were part of this shit too." says Harry in a hushed voice.

"No body's mad at me." Liam says. You could hear the slight smirk resting behind his voice. You here a smack and then a loud scream saying, "Ow". You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

You and the girls start making the ingredients when you notice the boys get up and go upstairs. You heard them whispering earlier but couldn't make out the words. 

A few minutes later after you put the cake mix in the oven while hearing shuffling as you here the boys come back downstairs. Louis and Harry are wearing their beanies and Zayn's wearing his glasses while Niall has his guitar in his hand. Liam looks like usual.

The boys came over to you, Liam went in front of Danielle, Louis went in front of Eleanor, Zayn went in front of Perrie, Niall went behind the boys and Harry went in front of you.Each of the took your hands and began sing to you. No guy had ever serenaded any of you so the four of you were either smiling or smiling and crying.

They sang the last few notes,

"I'm yours"

After they were done you all hugged your boyfriends and kissed them. You wrapped your arms tightly around Harry's neck holding him as close as his body could get to you as he nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. 

When you had let go of your boyfriend, you walked over to Niall and squeezed him tight.