Chapter 8

When you and the girls had gone to sleep, you managed to pull an all niter. Well, you were almost there.

It was around 6 am so you and the girls went for a jog. After about an hour you starting feeling really tired so Danielle had made the idea to go for a quick jog on the beach to attempt to wake the four of you up some. When you got back you had realized that you were still massively exhausted.

Without even changing clothes you all jumped into the pool in your pajamas. It must have been only only about 30 minutes before the boys came out and sat by the edge of the pool.

While you and Eleanor had attempted of getting out of the pool, Harry and Louis picked both of you up and jumped in the freezing pool along with them.

You couldn't help but have a very long, strange laughing attack while punching Harry's arm for him to free you. But after minutes of failed attempts you gave up and he allowed you to sit on his hip while you two were still in the pool along with the others.

Danielle then asked Liam to help her out but instead of doing that she pulled Liam in! Niall and Zayn came in after him by doing a massive cannonball at the same time leaving all of the boys shirts they had taken off drenched.

After about a couple of hours or so of having fun in the swimming pool, everyone started getting hungry so you all headed in the kitchen after drying off some.

"Who's up for tacos?" Harry asked as you all strolled inside the vacation home.

You alone ran upstairs and quickly changed into some light blue jean shorts and a gray flare shirt and put on some blue TOMS. The other girls came up not long after and did the same except with their own clothing choices.

The boys changed into shorts or jeans and Louis and Niall wore a collar shirt, Zayn wore a plain T with a plaid shirt over top, and Harry and Liam wore T shirts.

You were getting ready to go outside when Harry stopped you, "Look I'm really sorry about the other day." He apologized keeping a small distance between the two of you.

You gave a small smile and stepped closer to him. "It's fine, really." You assure, grabbing his hand.

"No, No it's-" Before Harry finished yo gave him a quick peck on the cheek and looked him in his eyes.

"It's fine." You repeat as you give him one more kiss on the cheek and walk back outside.

The boys made a campfire setting and brought out blankets for you all to sit on. You didn't have the campfire lit yet though since it was still early in the day. You and Danielle were the only one's outside as everyone else was getting dressed or taking a shower

"Are you still mad at Harry?" Danielle asks fixating herself in her chair.

"Well, I forgave him but I'm still a bit mad at him." You said while taking a sip of your tea.

"It's good that you forgave him." She smiled picking her legs up and crossing them.

"Yeah... But I'm still not sure if I want to sleep in the same bed as him for at least one more day though."

She laughed. "You'll kill him! His dirty mind needs his (Y/N)!" Danielle says while laughing. You laugh as well. You two chat a bit longer then the rest of the group began coming out every few seconds. Liam served the tacos.

After you all finished eating you went inside and watched a film. It was a comedy. You looked around to see if anyone had fallen asleep yet from your recent late night.

Danielle fell asleep in Liam's lap, Niall was asleep against the couch and Eleanor was asleep with her head on Louis' shoulder and his arms around her.