Chapter 11

The next morning you woke up and went downstairs with the other girls. "Was I the only her slept with her boyfriend?" Perrie asked.

"I did." You said, somewhat shamefully.

"Poor Nialler. He had to sleep alone... as usual." Danielle said. "Well I did put a bag of chips next to him so that must have kept him company!" You said with a small laugh behind it.

"How sweet." Eleanor said sarcastically. So anyway, what should we today girls?"

"Maybe we could go to the beach. I still need to catch up on my tan." Perrie said while pulling her hair up. You all agreed. After breakfast you went upstairs to put on your swim suit. You checked your phone to see if you had gotten any calls last night and you did. You realized that Harry hadn't called you till late. You were thinking about calling him but decided not to since you weren't sure where he was and you didn't want to interrupt him. As you were getting ready to walk out your bedroom youre phone vibrated as Harry called you, "Hey Harry." You said as you were making your way to sit down on your bed.

"Why didn't you pick up last night?" He asked.

"I guess I had fallen asleep." You shrug.

"I'll ring you later then?"

"Yeah," You both say goodbye and hang up.

You and the girls were going to be there all day so you packed a big picnic full of, sliced turkey, sliced ham, cheese, apples, chips, bread, peanut butter, jelly, and jello.

"It's so beautiful out." Eleanor says as you and everyone else was laying out your towels.

"Well I'm going in the water. Anyone else care to come?" Danielle asks.

"I'll be there in just a minute. I just need to lay out my chair." Eleanor says. Eleanor and Danielle then went into the water. You and Perrie caught up on things and talked about nothing basically while you two were tanning. After a while of bantering you drifted off sleeping.

When you woke the sun was about to be settled. Danielle was over in the water, Perrie was still asleep, but in a different position than before, and Eleanor was reading one of the books she got a the book store. "Youre finally up!" Eleanor says as she notices you sit up. "How long have I been sleeping?" You ask. "Almost three hours." She says. You sit up straight in your chair and immediately feel tour skin burn and you can tell your sunburned.

As you and her started getting into conversation thunder and lighrning strikes. You then wake up Perrie and call Danielle over. As you were starting to pack up your things, it starts pouring down rain and the wind picks up.

You were the first inside the house with the girls following behind. "It seems the the powers out! My phone's still working so I'll check the weather." Danielle says as rummaging through her bag to find her cell phone. She then reads to you what it said. "It says, there is a small tropical storm watch. It just hit Liverpool a little bit ago and is coming this way. But the good thing is it didn't do much damage, it only knocked down a few trees." Danielle told you all. Small storm or not, you were still terrified.

You and the girls all went down to the basement after having a quick dinner. "The boy concert should be over by now. Why don't we give them a call?" Eleanor suggests. You then call Harry. "Hey love." He answers.

Eleanor then takes the phone from you. "Harry put Louis on the phone right now!...... Well then tell him to get out of the bathroom." She exclaims. She then put's your phone on speaker. "What's up love?" Louis asks as you here the toilet flush in the background.

"Louis there is a huge storm coming our way!" Perrie exclaims.

Danielle groans and takes the phone from the two. "It's not big it's a small one but it do a little bit of damage where it had already hit." Danielle assures him.