Chapter 12

Eleanor had decided that you were all going to the park today. You put on a white shirt, sandles, and basic jeans.

"I don't think we need to bring anything besides our phones since we're not going to be there long." Danielle said.

"How long do you estimate we'll be there?" You ask.

"Not sure. But I need to touch up my roots some time today." Perrie said while rubbing her scalp.

You and the girls all went too the park. As you were walking you got a call. "Hi... Jackson."

"Hello. Would you like to meet me at my place?"

"Actually I'm with my friends. So I can't see you anytime soon." You say with your voice shaking.

"Turn around." He said. You turn around and Jackson was standing behind you. "I told you I'd see you." He said while walking closer to you. You started to turn away.

"Jackson.... I can't really talk right now so I'll see you la-" As you made the full turn Jackson grabbed your wrist.

"I'm not letting you go this time. Not today! You may have left me once for the curly haired freak but not again!" He whispered but yelled at the same time.

"Please let me go. My friends are probably wondering where I am." He let go. You looked at your wrist and saw a bruise already forming.

"I'll see you again." he said when he saw your friends walking over. He walked away before you could say anything else

. "Who was that?" Danielle asked.

"My ex boyfriend..." You said softly.

"Is everything ok?" Perrie asked slowly. She must've noticed your facial expression when he walked away. You showed them your wrist.

"Did he do that to you?!" Eleanor yelled staring at your wrist in shock. You nodded faintly.

"Shouldn't we go talk to him!?" Perrie said looking at him trying not to run up to him and rip his head off.

"No please don't." You said shyly.

"Well. If it happens again. Let us know." Eleanor said pushing hair out of your face.

"We can't just let him get away though honey. He hurt you." Danielle said.

"Just please. Don't tell anyone to." You say. They agree to not go talk to him about it but they don't like the idea. You and the girls then all went home.

"Want me to get you some ice for your wrist?" Eleanor asked.

"I got it. Thanks though." You said. You got some ice and sat next to Perrie in the kitchen.

"So (Y/N)? Why did you and that guy brake up anyway?" Eleanor asked.

"Uh well we didn't really get along." "How didn't you get along?" Danielle asked.

"We just didn't get along that's all there is to it. "You lied. They all nodded but you could tell that they diidn't believe you. "What are we going to do for the rest of the day?" You asked trying to change the subject.

"Well I have to go get my roots done so how about the mall?" Perrie suggested.

"Yes! I have been needing to get my hair cut. Just let me grab my wallet." Danielle said.

"Yeah ok. But do you know any way to cover this up?" You ask.

"Makeup will most likely do the trick" Danielle said as she closed the door to her room. The girls put makeup on your bruise and then you all drove Perrie's car to the mall.