Chapter 4

Once you all were finished eating breakfast, you cleaned up, put on your pajamas, and watched a movie. When the movie was over everyone had fallen asleep except you and Harry and Zayn and Perrie.

So you decided that you and Harry would sleep in one room while Zayn and Perrie slept in the other.

You made your way to the bed room when Harry stopped you, "Are you sure it's fine if I sleep in the same bed as you?"

"Yeah no biggy."You shrugged with a smile.

Before you entered the bedroom you and Harry kissed a while and then went inside the bedroom. You said you would've been more comfortable if he slept under the sheets while you slept above.

So you two laid there together talking than you two started kissing. 

*ATTENTION PLEASE IF YOU ARE -13 I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT READING THE FOLLOWING TEXT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!*

He started kissing you down the neck and sticking his tongue inside your mouth.

Your a virgin so you have no idea how to do any of this. You start to hesitate kissing him, "What's wrong?" he asks you.

"Well... I'm still--." you stop talking, sliightly embarrased.

He nods in understanding."It's fine, (Y/N). You don't have to, I don't want to pressure you or anything. I mean we could do it some other time. Right?" Harry asked looking at me with his big green eyes.

"Yeah. Mabye" You said smiling. You gave him one last long kiss and fell asleep against his chest. 

*It's safe*

When you woke up you didn't move or open your eyes because you were lying in the same position you were as you fell asleep. As you silently lay still you began to hear whispering.

"Look at them. Aw!" said Louis in a girly voice.

"They have no protection! Who knows what could have happened last night!" Yells Perrie.

You sit up and say, "Nothing happened." Then while you were in the middle of a yawn Perrie grabbed you by the hand and forced you into her room.

"What is wrong with you!? His shirt was of missy! What do you have to say for yourself?" Asks Perrie, practically interrogating you.

"Well he always sleepes with his shirt off and we were gonna but since I've never done it before I didn't feel comfortable with it... And he was fine with it." You said while brushing your hair out and pulling it in a high ponytail.

"You've never? Aw man girl. But.. why haven't you yet?" Perrie asks you.

"Well you know just because I don't know how." You said hesitantly 

"Ok. Well... You defiantly are before the boys go on tour so you'll have plenty of time. Now come on let's go make breakfast for everyone." She says, taking your hand and walking out of the room with you.

You and Perrie make everyone a large meal full of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast. Once you were all done eating the lads thought it would be a good idea to go bowling.

As you were going to get dressed Harry stopped you, "Morning." He said cheerfully as he kissed you on the cheek.

"Morning" you said back.

"So anyway's I'm really sorry about last, uhm, night I don't want anything to be awkward around us." He says while looking at the ground.

"Oh it's fine. When the time comes... you'll know." You say.