Chapter 5

You and Harry fell asleep a little while later. And woke up to whispers once again.

"I am so glad they used protection!" whispered Perrie.

"So how should we wake them up?" asked Niall.

"Oh! I have an idea! Let's got find some fish and put them on their faces!" Louis' voice rung.

"Great idea but we need to do it quick who knows when they'll wake up!" Said Danielle while walking away.

Once you could tell that they had left the room you started to wake up Harry by shaking him.

"What?! What?!" He asked, frantically.

"Everyone is planning to do something to us to try to wake us up. So we need to hide or something so they won't!" You explained.

You both quickly put your clothes on then went to lock the door to the cabin. But before doing that you set a little trap by the camp fire. A little while later you heard some screaming and realized you trap had worked.

You and Harry ran outside and saw Liam and Niall sitting in a large puddle of mud and chicken. Everyone was laughing their heads off!

"Yeah... Haha very funny. Now will someone help me out of here!" Liam said sarcastically.

"You have to admit, mate that was pretty funny." Louis said while helping him out of the puddle.

"Man, these are me good pants." Niall said while biting a piece of muddy chicken. You all just laughed.

After the lads got cleaned up it was time to start packing to go  home tomorrow. While you were putting away you clothes the girls stopped you.

"So... how'd it go?" Asked Danielle.

"How'd what go?" You asked confusingly. "Last night!" Danielle said. "Oh it was great! I didn't know it would be that great. But I still can't believe you guys had planned all of that!" You said while putting away your shirts.

"We had to! Harry was going to go putt putting with the lads! We had to kidnap him!" Perrie said while trying to keep a serious tone in her voice.

You just rolled you eyes and said, "Well thanks. I think."

"No problem love. But just always remember . Pro... tect.. ion." Perrie said laughing. 

____

 "Louis where's the ham?" Eleanor asked while rummaging through the fridge.

"Right here, love." Louis said while reaching inside the fridge.

"Thanks Lou." Eleanor said.

Louis and Eleanor started kissing and then in walked Harry, "No! Just no! Not in the kitchen!" Harry said mocking Louis' voice from the other day.

____

The boys decided to go play hookie the rest of the night while you and the girls decided it would be fun to go to the mall. The first place you looked was in the underwear section of the store.

"Why are we here again?" You asked looking bored.

"Because with you Harry as a thing now you need to look good!" Said Eleanor searching through the bra section.

"Well if we it does happen again whats the point? I mean I'm just going to be taking it off." You said while trying to find a seat.

"Well guys like it when - Ooh! Try this one on!" You didn't want to but you did so the girls would stop nagging you.