Chapter 9

You woke up to the sun burning into your closed eyes. You looked over and noticed Harry wasn't there.

You quickly got dressed into one of Harry's large shirts that went just below you waist and went outside the tent. You saw him trying to climb a nearby tree. You let out a little giggle and walked over to him.

You covered your hand over your forehead so the sun wasn't in your eyes as you looked up at him. "Harry, what are you do up there?"

He looks down at you. "Trying to catch this squirrel! He stole my orange!"

You laughed. "Well we're supposed to see a film with the lads in a couple of hours so get down here and put your shirt on!" You yelled.

He made his way down the tree. Once he got down you both kiss for a few seconds, then went back inside the tent.

After Harry put an unused shirt on and you pulled on your green shorts, still wearing Harry's shirt,started taking down the tent while Harry put everything else in the van.

"Harry how do I take this apart?" You asked him fiddling with the sticks if the tent.

He walks over to you. "Here love, I'll do this while you put the things in the van." He said. You nod.

After the tent was down and everything was back in the van you headed back home. You fell asleep for an hour then woke up and you and Harry started singing songs from the radio.

When you arrived Louis and Niall ran up to you and pulled you out of the car before you hardly opened the car door. They showered you with hugs. Then they ran over to Harry and dog piled him.

"Hey babe, how was your date?" Zayn asked while hugging you.

"Great." You simply said. Then Zayn joined the guys dog pile. Afterwords Liam came up to you and hugged you and gave you a peck on the cheek and then joined the dog pile as well.

You went inside and the girls ran up to you and were hugging you. Perrie stopped you for a moment and asked, "You guys did it right?" You nodded.

Danielle looked at you and asked, "And you wanted to... right?" You nodded again.

Danielle wrapped her arms around each of you and you all got in a circle while jumping around like young teens who haven't seen each other for months.

You changed out of your clothes from yesterday, took a shower and got ready for the movie. You and the girls all wore sun dresses and the boys wore a T shirts or a collar shirts and some long pants. You all decided to walk since you had been using the car so much lately. When you all got to the theatre .you and Harry had sat next to each other, Zayn and Perrie sat by you, Niall sat by Harry, Louis and Eleanor sat by Niall, and Danielle and Liam sat by Eleanor.

After the movie was over you and Harry hadn't eaten all day so you told the lads that you two were going out to eat and would meet back at the house in an hour. You and Harry went to a small Mexican restaurant and ordered some nacho's. Once you got your food you both went to a table to sit and eat.

"Some movie huh?" Harry said before taking a massive bight of his chip.

"Yeah... I didn't understand the beginning though." You said while dipping the chip in sauce

"I didn't understand the movie." Harry chuckled. You both laughed. After you and Harry finished eating you went home and took a nap. You woke up because of someone jumping on your bed.

"Louis! What are you doing?" You moaned opening one eye.

"Jumping on your bed! Eleanor's asleep in our's, Zayn and Perrie are "playing" in theirs, Liam and Danielle are giving each other massages and Niall's room is to messy and I'm to scared to go in there." He explained.