Chapter 14

As you walk in you see Harry, Zayn and Liam sitting on the couch and the girls in the kitchen.

"You're back!" Zayn says as he stands up.

"Yay!" Perrie says as she also stands up.

You Niall and Louis give each other puzzled looks completely oblivious to what's happening.

"Well we're going to stay in the guest room tonight." Louis says.

"All of you?" Harry asks.

You grab Louis and Nialls hand. "Yes. Come on Louis and Niall." You say quickly.

You all go into the guest room after get some movies and putting your things in there. Then you walk back downstairs.

"I made lunch." Eleanor says to you.

You look at the food she makes. "Thanks but I'm not hungry." You say.

"We need to leave. Our interview is going to start." Louis says.

"Beware! They're being crazy." Niall whispers into your ear. You laughed and gave Niall kiss on the cheek.

The lads left and the girls just stared at you. Then you speak up, "I have a feeling the reason why youre all upset and mad everyone is because of me."

"Partly. But mostly because of how rude the lads were to us." Danielle says.

"Well what'd they do?" You ask.

"They were really rude." Danielle repeats.

"Are you going to forgive Harry?" Perrie asked you.

"I don't know yet. Are you going to forgive the lads?" You ask all of them.

"Yes. Eventually." Eleanor and Danielle said. Perrie just said yes.

"Want to go in the gym and work out?" Danielle asks.

"Alright. I need to burn off the yogurt anyways." You say.

You go upstairs and change into shorts and a tank top then go into the guest room aka gym room. You got on the tread meal and started off walking then running

. "So. I was thinking. Maybe. We could. Go out. To eat. Tonight." Eleanor said between each lift of the weight.

"Cool." Perrie says.

"I'll let everyone know when they get here." Danielle says.

It had been over two hours since the lads had left and they just came back. You and the girls were still in the gym and didn't want to go downstairs yet.

You drop the weight on the floor and sigh. "Okay. I think we've worked out enough for the day." You said as you wiped off sweat from your for head.

You and the girls walked back downstairs. All of the girls ignored the lads except you.

"Hi everybody." You said cheerfully.

"Well your happy." Liam said. You shrugged and smiled a little.

"So Let's go out to eat." Eleanor said.

"Where?" Liam asks.

"An Itailan place." You spoke up.

Perrie claps. "What a fantastic idea (Y/N)!" Perrie said. You and Niall gave each other looks.

"It's to late to apologize. I said it's to late!" Came on the radio.

You sigh and shake your head.

"Please change it." Harry asked quietly.

Liam changed to an up beat song and everyone but Harry sang to it.