20. Midnight Snack

I suddenly woke up with a raging pressure in my bladder. I looked up at the clock on the nightstand that read 3:15 a.m. I had to pee something fierce, but Darren still had his arm wrapped tightly around me. His breathing was slow, even, and deep. He was definitely asleep, and for some reason, I was afraid to wake him. I waited another ten minutes hoping I could just fall back asleep, but the pressure just increased and Darren still hadn't moved. Fuck.

Deciding I had only one option, I carefully took Darren's wrist and tried to pry his arm from my side. His body protested against my movement, his arm actually a little heavy, but eventually, I was able to move it and gently laid it down behind me.

Like that of a mouse avoiding the wrath of a cat, I maneuvered quietly through the bed, pulling the sheets silently from my body. The coast was clear as I made it to the edge of the bed, but out of nowhere, Darren's arm came sweeping over my torso and pulled me back, slamming me back onto the bed. My heart practically leaped out of my throat.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" he growled over top of me.

"I just have to pee!" I shouted in defense, my open palms coming up to protect me. "I swear!"

Darren looked me over, his face full of anger, and I squeezed my legs closed to alleviate the pressure.

"I'll be right back! I promise!" I was practically panting now.

"You have two minutes," he warned and let me go.

I quickly hopped off the bed and practically ran to the bathroom for emphasis. Goddamn, he was a light sleeper.

After finally taking care of business, which was far more difficult to manage with my wrists bound together, I still had a minute left and washed my hands before trotting back toward the bed. I saw Darren sitting up against the pillows, his hands folded behind his head as he waited for me to return.

"Can't sleep without me?" I asked him with sticky sweet sarcasm.

"Not when I have another need that requires satisfying." He smirked.

That stopped me in my tracks. I was really hoping we could just go back to sleep.

"Come here, Jaden," he commanded as he sensed my hesitation.

A slight wave of anxiety came over me as I picked my feet up and headed back over to him. Cautiously, I crawled on the bed, which was a little difficult with the cuffs around my wrist still activated. I sat back on my heels and waited for his next command.

"Spread those pretty little thighs for me," he ordered, his smug white smile hard to avoid in the darkness.

I hesitated for only a second, but I slowly parted my thighs. He then reached over and placed two fingers just on the inside of my right thigh. My heart rate spiked at his touch as he slowly moved his fingers up and down the inside of my leg. I rested my hands against my stomach, trying to keep my breathing at a minimum, grateful for the darkness that immersed us.

Back and forth, his fingers glided across my skin and with each stroke, came closer and closer to the impending true desire. I bit my lip, fighting back the urge to smack his hand away as he brought my skin to a burning sensation. His fingers found their way to the juncture of my thighs, brushing against my outer lips, and I couldn't hide the shudder that was involuntarily pulled from his touch.

It didn't take long for my body to betray me as it started to react exactly the way Darren was invoking. As his fingers dipped into my slit, a sharp breath left my mouth and I bit down harder on my lip to suppress it. My heart was pounding away inside my chest and my breathing slowly turned into pants. His strokes were smooth and soft as he traced my folds, his fingers becoming slick with my body's desire. Damn him. My head and my heart were screaming no, but my body was like a thirteen-year-old at a Justin Bieber concert screaming yes, yes!