17

So, apparently, Robbie has started back at work, telling his friends who weren't there the night of the attack that he landed a few hits on Eric, that he broke his fingers from how hard he punched him. When, in reality, Eric stomped all over his hand while he squealed, begging him to stop. Ainsley is like a gossip magnet, gets all the information and relays it back to me, but I know most is a pile of crap. But he does seem to have gotten himself another girlfriend, Ains had bumped into them when she was on her way to work.

Strangely, I don't care.

I'm more annoyed at the way Eric has been acting with me. Since our conversation, well... argument in the hallway outside my dad's study, he's been nothing but a prick. The past week, he's thrown sly comments about Gareth, or Gary, at me a few times, but I guess I did that to myself by using him as a way to make him jealous and failing miserably.

Ainsley seems to think that this little assignment for Eric to train me will be a huge breakthrough. One step closer to her crazy fantasy of him fucking me into an orgasmic coma, that he will ruffle my feathers enough to awaken the deprived sex goddess within me. She doesn't believe me when I say that it will never happen, that I'd rather stick pins in my eyeballs before laying bare for him.

But she doesn't know that last night, I blindly dropped my palm between my legs to the vision of him, feeling his hands all over me with his hot mouth on my flushed skin, half missing the sight of him in his bedroom while he'd sleep with multiple women, driving them into euphoric states. Yet, the jealous side of me that I never knew existed is glad that he seems to be more interested in the dogs than bringing random females into his home to watch them squirt all over his bedsheets.

However, Ains assures me that if I did open my legs, he'd dive right in without an ounce of hesitation, that it could be our dirty little secret.

I'm starting to think that maybe she should take him for a ride instead. I mean, he does enjoy watching females pleasuring each other, and also likes to join in. Maybe he's even requested her and Beth before?

The thought of my best friend doing that with him makes my blood boil.

"What time did he say you've to be ready?" she asks, her voice echoing through the tablet as we watch each other lying on our couches. I shrug, probably seconds from the muscular idiot bouncing through the door and scolding me for still being in my pyjamas. "Why are you guys going for a run if he's training you to fight?"

I shrug again, yawning. I've been awake since before the sunrise, and showered, but I'm still exhausted. "His messages are very vague. He told me not to question him when I asked what the hell running has to do with self-defence and snapped at me to be ready for seven."

Ainsley's brow raises. "It's five past, Danielle."

"I'm aware," I reply, huffing. Her eyes widen at me, but I ignore her facial expression and continue. "To be honest, the thought of spending all day with him is giving me a headache. Do you know that he asked Frank to teach me instead? I mean, I would rather him to Eric, but Jesus... How much more of an idiot can he be? He acts like I have some sort of disease half the time and the other half he's..." I stop myself, shaking my head, remembering who I'm talking to; she's the master of over analysing every word that falls from my mouth. "I just can't be bothered with him."

"Well be fucking bothered." Eric's voice booms from behind me, and I roll my eyes at his abrupt tone, watching Ainsley mouth good luck to me before the screen cuts off. "Why aren't you dressed?"

"I was on a call."

"Go get ready then," he orders me, exhaling loudly as I lie back on the couch and call over the dogs. "I won't repeat myself."