who needs me.

Joan POV
I'm sick and tired of Ariana treating Y/N like shit, I gotta do something about it but what? I cant change Ariana, I've tried to talk to her so many times but she never listens. She says she's treating them equally and it's not her fault if Y/N is ungrateful and acts like a brat when the truth is, Alison is a spoiled brat.
I check on Y/N and I see her sleeping with her cheeks red and her pillow wet fro the tears. I sit next to her and kiss her forehead then go to my room.
I wanna make her feel loved as much as possible.

Y/N POV
I wake up around 2 am and grab my iphone to see if I had any messages. I had some of my friends but I just ignore it and decided to post a picture on my instagram. I love mom's fans.... they always compliment me and are so nice.
I post a picture of me with Toulouse and Myron and after 5 minutes mom sent me a message.

Ariana
Go to sleep Y/N. I'm sick and tired of your behavior. Don't think you're getting away w it just because you're not here. You know your bedtime is 11.

Y/N
But mom I was sleeping I just woke up now.

Ariana
Idc go to sleep right now and delete that picture your hair looks bad.

I read her message and immediately start crying. I delete the picture because I don't want to make her mad. I go and grab a glass of water and then I go back to my bed and fall asleep.

Next day

I wake up around 9 am and put my hair in a bun. I go downstairs and see grandma cooking chocolate pancakes with a banana smoothie! Yaay, my favorite!!! Mom never cooked it anymore because Alison doesnt like it, so I'm really happy grandma made it!
- Good morning sweetie, how did u sleep? - she asks
- Good gran... U making chocolate pancakes and banana smoothie right??? - I ask excited
- That's right baby - she says kissing my forehead
- Thank you, you didn't have to... - I said shyly and hug her back
- I'm your grandma sweetheart, that's my job u don't have to thank me!
We ate breakfast and then she took me to the mall and bought me some clothes and stuff, then we had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory it was soooo good!
In the afternoon we watched a bunch of movies and played games with Frankie since he came, and then it was almost time for me to go home.... I wish I could stay here forever.
- Mom told me to get home by dinner... - I said sad
- Why are you sad Y/N/N - Frankie asked.
- Mom is the same still....
- I swear I'm gonna kill my little sister - He mumbled under his breath but we all could hear it
Soon I hear my phone buzzing and it's mom.
- Hey mom
- I'm in front of your grandma's, come quick we have dinner ready.
I end the call and rush upstairs to get my stuff. I said bye to Joan and Frankie and they tell me to not be sad, they said they'll talk to mom next week when they have lunch or dinner together. I appreciate that they do that for me but I know nothing is going to change her.
- Your grandmother should start listening to me. I told her I wanted you home by dinner time but she can't even do that.
- She didn't know dinner was going to be so early.
- Yeah whatever....
We stay silent for the rest of the ride and when we got I realize Dalton's car is here. FINALLY!!!
I run inside and soon I see him and I jump on his back.
- Hey Y/N/N - He says picking me up and kissing my cheek
- Hi Dad - Yes I call him dad. He treats me more like a daughter than mom.
- How are you?
- I'm good - I said smiling to him and go sit on the couch.
We had dinner and when we're all done I go to my room to take a shower.
I go downstairs and I don't see anyone. I thought they were going to be watching movies. I sigh knowing they are probably at the swimming pool right now.
I go to my room and talk to my friends for awhile and then I see mom posted a picture of the three of them at the pool. Crazy how I know their routine better than they know me. I soon see some comments of people asking why I'm not with them.

Comments
————
lovegrande: Where's Y/N/N? I've never seen her with you guys anymore. Hope she's okay. 😔
————
courtneychipolone: you guys so pretty 😍 where's my baby tho? @  Y/Ngrande ??? u alive babygirl?
Y/Ngrande: hey Court, yep I'm alive 😂🥲
————
arifanpage: i miss y/n, please tell her to post on instagram 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I saw thousands of comments about me before I get tired and put some music on to just lay down and listen while thinking about life.
I sigh as I think about how I stopped using instagram since I have no energy to take pictures anymore, and everytime I try to post a old picture from my camera roll mom criticizes something.
Before I fall asleep I turn off my phone and soon I'm in a deep sleep. while they're having fun without me. who needs me right...

——————
I'm crying for Y/N 🥲
Any requests comment down below! 🤍