tears

Ariana's POV

I'm speechless. I don't even know what to do. I wanna cry and murder my youngest child at the same time as I comfort y/n because she's gonna be devastated.
As I literally just stand there holding her backpack with my eyes widened and almost crying, Dalton releases Alison and comes to me. I pass him the backpack and walk towards Alison with a death glare, making her gasp and run downstairs.
- ALISON COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE -
I run downstairs and see her trying to unlock the front door but I'm faster and grab her arm taking her to the living room, y/n looking at us with wide eyes and Dalton's coming after us in a quick pace with Alison's backpack closed.
- ALISON GRANDE GOMEZ YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG LADY, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER???
Dalton yells and y/n looks curious but her eyes still widened.

y/n POV

When I see all of that happening, I'm shocked. They NEVER yelled at Alison like that. And Alison trying to get out of the house??? Something is really wrong.
When dad yells saying that tho, that's when things start to get really interesting for me. What has she done to me that Idek?
- I d-didnt m -
Alison tries to speak but mom cuts her off.
- YOU DIDNT WHAT? YOU DIDNT MEAN IT? ALISON IM SICK OF YOUR BEHAVIOR BUT DONT WORRY, AFTER YOU TELL YOUR SISTER WHAT U DID IMMA TEACH YOU A LESSON!
- W-What did she do?
Mom looks at me and I swear she's about to cry and to murder Alison at the same time. Like murder her while crying.
I chuckle at my thoughts and look at dad. He's looking down with one hand on his jaw.
Alison looks really scared of mom and dad, like she's shitting herself.
- Tell her what you did Alison.
Mom says crossing her arms.
- I didn't -
Alison starts but mom cuts her off again.
- TELL HER what you did Alison. Don't make me repeat myself.
- I t-took your trophy to school today...
- Ohhhkay... Why-Why didn't you ask me?
I was only going to say "oh", but seeing mom's death glare at Alison I decided to ask that. I can understand why I'M angry, but seeing my parents angry at her is kinda new to me so I'm really speechless and confused.
- Tell her the whole thing Alison...
Dad speaks while mom is glaring so hard at Alison, if looks could kill that girl would be dead.
- IM NOT TELLING HER! YOU TELL HER!
She yells and mom walks to her grabbing her arm tightly and putting her in front of me.
- You tell her. right. now.
Mom says with her teeth gritted.
- Fine. - She scoffs. - I took your damn trophy and it's broke. I didn't break it but my friend ran into it. Oops things happens...
She said that with the biggest attitude she could have. And although I wanted to cry, rage filled my body.
I get up and slap her in the face with all my strength making mom and dad gasp.
Alison looked at me angrily and hits me back. I growl and glare at her.
Sometimes kicks inside me and I grab her hair pulling it hard and she tries to take my hands away and hit me.
Soon mom's pulling me away and dad does the same to her. We both look at each other with rage.
- YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCHY DEMON
I yell and she sticks her tongue out. I manage to get out of mom's grip and run to her grabbing her tongue pulling it while growling at her, but in a matter of seconds mom caughts me again.
I can't even hear anything mom or dad are saying. They're yelling since the fight started but I'm so angry I can't even listen to them.
Mom forces me to the couch and embraces me on a hug. As soon as she does that I start sobbing.
- W-Why would she do something like that?
I cry on her chest while she holds me like a baby.
- I don't know baby... I don't know.
Mom whispers and I notice she's fighting to hold back her tears.
Dad takes Alison upstairs and comes back. He goes to the opposite side from mom and hugs me aswell.
- I told Alison to stay in her room and that we'll be back to deal with her after y/n calms down.
He says and mom nods.
- T-That was my favorite trophy and it was mine! I'll never have win one like that again!
- I know baby, I'm so sorry.
Dad says while kissing my head. We stay on that position and eventually I fall asleep.

Ariana's POV

When y/n falls asleep Dalton takes her to bed and now we're both standing in front of Alison's door.
- What do we do D? We can't let it pass this time.
- I know and we won't do that. I truly think you should discipline her the way you did many times with y/n.
- I think that too. But I won't be able to spank her enough tonight. My arms are already tired of holding y/n back from kicking her sister's ass, and I'm not just whooping her 30 times and then it's over... No, this kid gotta learn...
I sigh and look at Dalton, who's looking at me in shock. I know he won't spank Alison, he never spanked the girls. He couldn't even put them on time out when they were kids...
- Oh come on babe, I gave y/n way worse spanks when she was a kid and she survived.
I sigh remembering everything I did to y/n when she was little. I didn't spank her many times, but when I did I was so angry at her so it was really bad.
I don't even know if she did what she did that got me to spank her. Alison would just run to me crying saying y/n hurt her, and I never bothered to ask y/n about it and find out who's lying.
I sigh knowing now isn't the time to think about that.
- Well you spank her today and then tomorrow you finish it.
- Yeah that's good.
- Kay Imma go to bed and put my headphones on.
He makes a funny face and I chuckle.
I enter Alison's room and see her sleeping, making me angrier than I already was. Who just does that and goes to sleep? She should be crying her eyes out asking sorry until her mouth hurts, especially knowing she's in trouble.
I walk towards her bed and shake her.
- Alison...
- Ugh what mom? Leave me alone I wanna sleep!
She rolls her eyes and turns to the other side.
- Don't make your punishment worse kid. GET UP!
I slap her bottom and she jumps startled.
- W-What's my punishment?
- You're getting spanked.
I said taking off my belt and she tries to run but I grab her arm and drag her to a chair that she has in her room.
- NO MAMA PLEASE!
I ignore her and put her on my lap, her facing the floor. I pull down her pants and start hitting her using my belt. After about 30 hits, I drop my belt and look at her. Her bottom is red and I can see tears dropping on the floor.
- Get off my lap and lay in bed.
I say sternly and she stands up, putting back her pants and wiping her tears.
As she walks to bed she tries to rub her bottom but I stop her.
- If I see you rubbing it you're in for more. And child, you already have more coming for you tomorrow.
Her eyes goes wide as she lays in bed.
- I hope this will teach you how to be a better person. Your sister is very upset, and so am I and dad. I'm spanking you because you're my kid and I love you. And as I love you, I have to discipline you, cause if you keep acting this way, life's gonna hit you harder than me.
I say and leave, not even kissing her cheek or anything, because that's what I did to y/n when she was little, I would leave her without even kissing or hugging her for comfort.
I go downstairs and grab a glass of water and some pills because all of that gave me a headache.
When I'm going to my bed I stop on y/n's room and see her sleeping peacefully, but with a swollen face from all the crying.
Suddenly tears start running down my cheeks and I quickly go to my bedroom. When I get there Dalton puts his headphones away and opens his arms.
I run into him and he embraces me, my head on his chest as I sob uncontrollably.
- Hey babe, Ari, look at me, what happened?
He lifts my chin and I look right in his eyes.
- A-All of this, it's all my f-fault!

Hey guysss, here's the waited chapter
I really hope you enjoyed it, I did my best while writing it!

Also lemme know if you have any idea for what should happen next! I'll happily work on them.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍