after therapy

Ariana POV
When I hear all of that coming out of her, I can't help but almost cry looking back at everything that has happened since Alison was born. Immediately, I get lost on scenes of when Alison blamed her sister for things I deep down know Y/N would never do. Scenes of when Y/N tried to get some affection from me, but I wouldn't give it to her. When she dances, and instead of paying attention to her, to her soul if you know what I mean, I always keep looking if her feet are pointed, if her legs are straight, if she's making the faces she's supposed to. About how every time she didn't get first place I would yell at her, and how I never allowed her to have fun or some cuddle time with her mommy.
I guess I left her out because I wanted to forget everything that remembered me of Mac, when I should see her as my little angel, for always being here to remember me of the love me and her dad had.
When Dalton came into my life, I already didn't really treat Y/N the way she should be treated, and he always tried to warn me but I would just fight. After Alison was born everything got really bad.
- Ariana? ARIANA? - I hear the therapist say, taking me back to reality.
- What? S-sorry. - I said wiping my eyes with my hand.
- What do you have to say to Y/N?
- I-I'm really sorry babygirl. I'm sorry for the way I've treated you all these years, I'm sorry for taking your childhood away. Took me all of this time and situations to allow me to see that I was wrong. That I AM wrong. I wanna give it back to you if you're okay with that? - I said bawling my eyes out.
- How? You can't give me back all of that. That's 11 years of shit you did! - she yells, crying aswell.
- Maybe you and your mom could start spending some time together.
- I'm more than willing to do that. Y/N, I love you babygirl. I'll change, I promise you I'll do my best. - I said almost pleading her to give me a chance.
- I guess we can try... - she says playing with her fingers.

No POV
After one week, Y/N was finally prepared to go back home and Ariana was more than happy to have her baby back.
During that week they talked about what happened, Ariana watched Y/N dance at class, they went to the movies, to Six Flags, they cuddled a lot at Joan's place, Ariana even sang Y/N to sleep some nights. Both of them were really happy.
As all of that happened, Alison was acting out everyday, and Dalton was getting sick of it. Ariana was also getting angry, but Dalton was about to whoop her behind.

Ariana POV
- You're in so much fucking trouble Alison! - I say angry as I'm leaving the principal's office.
Apparently my 11 year old pushed a girl off of the swing because she wanted to play on it. The girl hurt her knee and cheek. But not just that. When she got caught she hit her teacher and then pushed the girl again. This kid got some anger issues istg.
- I DIDNT DO ANYTHING ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT SHE'S A BITCH!
- You stop yelling right now, you're already in a lot of trouble do not make it worse for yourself. - I say sternly, trying not to whoop her ass in the parking lot.
I open the door and throw her inside the car. The whole car ride was silent.

————————————
What punishment do u think Alison deserves? 🤔

BUT DONT FORGET ABOUT Y/N!!!
What Ari and Y/N's mom and daughter moment should be next?

The more u comment, the faster I update 😉