Annoying Alison

Alison's POV
Y/N's so annoying. Now she'll have mom paying attention to her all the time.
As I wake up and sit on my bed my bottom stings, it's still hurting and I dont think I deserved that.
I sigh and look at my phone. I go to Y/N's instagram page and see her last post was one week ago, where she was singing and everyone is complimenting her, filling her ego. Dumb people.
I go downstairs and see no one's there. Today's a Holiday so we don't have class.
I go to mom's bedroom only to see her and Y/N are sleeping together. Bitch is back.
I mentally roll my eyes as jealousy consumes my body. I need to get mom's attention. But how?
I go back to my bedroom and start thinking about something.

Ariana's POV
I wake up and smile as I see my baby sleeping peacefully in my arms.
I left her sleeping and go downstairs to prepare breakfast.
When I'm done I go check on Alison and see her sitting on her bed, looking through the window next to it.
- Ali? - I said walking towards her.
- Yes mama?
- Breakfast is ready... Uhm, how are you?
- My bottom hurts.
I can sense she's sad. I feel bad for spanking her yesterday but on the other hand I've done it to Y/N, and way worse.
- I'll give you an ointment you can apply.
- Okay mommy, thank you. - she says hugging me.
I'm impressed she's not mad at me. Maybe she's not a brat as I thought.
I go to my room and lay down next to Y/N. I take off some strands of hair of her face.
- Y/N/n, baby, time to wake up. - I said cuddling her.
- Mama? - she said with her eyes still closed.
- Yes bubba, it's mama.
She sits and stretches while yawning. I smile, she's so cute.
- Wash your face and go downstairs, breakfast is ready! - I said smiling.
- Kay mom. - she said smiling back.
I go to my bathroom and grab an ointment, going to Alison's room and give it to her.
- I'll be waiting downstairs.
She smiles and I go downstairs setting the table for us to eat.

Y/N POV
Wow that's new she never woke me to eat breakfast with them since I was like, ten.
I wash my face and put a hoodie on going downstairs. I meet with Alison upstairs. As I'm about to go down she grabs my arm gently.
- Sissy, do you think we can play outside later? - she asks smiling at me.
Hell nah, no way I'm playing with this little devil.
- I'm sorry I have to do homework and practice dance. - I said faking a smile.
- Fine. - she huffs and goes downstairs, me following her.
We eat breakfast and I go practice dance on my dance room while mom works on her studio and Alison does God knows what.
Suddenly Alison opens the door and start dancing around. She looks like a clown lmao.
- Uh, what do you think you're doing? - I ask, clearly annoyed.
- I wanna dance too sissy! - she says pouting.
This little demon never liked dancing.
- Well go dance in your room, I need space. - I said almost growling at her.
- No I prefer here.
She smiles evilly at me and I roll my eyes, leaving my room and knocking on mom's studio's door.
- Come in!
I go inside and she tapps her lap motioning for me to sit there. Wow she really changed.
- What's going on babbu? - she asks putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.
- Alison's not letting me practice my dance.
I said sighing and immediately my mom's face started to get red.
See, with mom, if someone messes with my practices that person's screwed. She wants me to succeed and be perfect and I know that's never gonna change.
But thanks to her pushing me to get better I'm the dancer I am, I just don't like when she says I have to do perfect to look good and her fans be proud.
- WHAT? Where is she? - She yells making me gulp.
- S-She's at my dance room. - I said, kinda scared of her now.
- Hey don't be scared, you've done nothing wrong. - Her face soften up and she kisses my cheek.
She gently put me off her lap and walks fast to my dance room, me following her.
When we enter Alison's there trying to dance, looking like a chicken jumping around.
- ALISON GRANDE GOMEZ!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??? GET OUT NOW. - She yells and Alison quickly runs out.
I went back to practice but pause the song to hear mom's yelling at her.
- YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO INTERRUPT Y/N, YOU LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE OR ELSE THERE'S GONNA BE CONSEQUENCES LITTLE GIRL.
- BUT HOW COME SHE HAS HER OWN DANCE STUDIO AND I DONT??? - She yells back at mom. God if it was me mom would slap my face in no time.
- YELL AT ME ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'RE IN DEEP TROUBLE. YOU DONT HAVE A DANCE STUDIO CAUSE YOU DON DANCE FOR GODS SAKE!!!
- Well but I wanna dance now! - Alison says quietly.
Good luck sis, not to be rude but you look like a duck (I think in my head).
- Then start going to dance classes five days a week like your sister. When you do that for five months straight, then you'll get your own room. Now go, I have to work and Y/N has to practice. Go practice your piano lessons. NOW.
I hear Alison running to her bedroom which is big enough for a piano, and go back to dance.

———————————

Hey guys I'm kinda running out of good ideas so comment here what you'd like to happen.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛