broken

Y/N POV

After I won 1st overall I couldn't be happier, I worked so hard for it.
But now back to reality, I'm getting ready for school. I get up and take a quick shower and choose an outfit.

 I get up and take a quick shower and choose an outfit

When I'm dressed I go downstairs for breakfast.
- Morning mom, morning dad.
I said kissing them on the cheek and grab an apple.
- Aren't you going to say that to your sister?
Mom glares at me even tho she knows why I'm acting like this. Me and Alison hate each other and that's obvious, but she makes us "be nice" even if it's lame.
- Good morning Alison.
I say mumbling my words.
- Alison?
Mom looks at her raising an eyebrow when she doesn't answer.
- Morning Y/N.
She rolls her eyes and I start eating my apple.
When I finish I go back to my room to so a slight makeup and put my hair in a ponytail.
I grab my bag and check to see if all I need for the day is there and go downstairs. I sit down next to her as she's checking something on her phone and lay my head on her shoulder.
She caress my hair and kisses my head.
- What's up sweetie? You okay?
- Yes mama, just tired...
I close my eyes and stay in that position for about five minutes when mom asked me to go call Alison cause it's time for us to leave.
I go upstairs and see she's struggling to close her backpack.
- What you got there Alison? Taking your keyboard to school?
I joke and she scoffs.
- No dickhead, just a lot of books.
She trails off and I feel like something's wrong but I just shrug it off.
I smirk at Alison knowing she's about to be in trouble and run downstairs yelling.
- MOMMY ALISON CALLED ME DICKHEAD.
Soon I hear Alison running after me and when we both get downstairs mom looks at with her hands on her hips.
- Alison I swear to God... Give me your phone.
- WHAT? BU-
- GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE CHILD OR I SWEAR TO GOD!
Mom gritts her teeth and Alison finally gives it to her.
We walk towards the car, me grinning at Alison as she looks at me with a pissed expression.

Skip School

When school's finished I go outside and mom's waiting for me on her car.
- Hiii bubba, had a good time at school?
She says smiling at me and I nod smiling even tho it was boring af.
- Let's pick Alison up then we can go home, your dad's home early today so we wanna watch a movie with you both.
- Kay.
I smile and she drives off going to Alison's school. Yeah we don't go to the same school, but mom's thinking about putting her on mine cause it's better. She doesn't want to tho because of her friends. I truly hope she stays at hers.

Alison's POV

Today I took Y/N's trophy, without her noticing, to school with me. I bragged about it to all of my friends. I told them it's mine even tho it's not. They all loved it and I was the center of attention all day.
But then.... We were running around and the trophy was in a small table outside, one of the boys accidentally bump into it and it broke in half.
I quickly pick it up and shove into my backpack. Frowning as I'm concerned.
Mom and dad can't find out... If they do I'll be in so much trouble...
I need to think of something.

Heyyy guys!!!

I wrote this chapter throughout the day and I'm curious to know what you think it's gonna happen!!!

Lemme know in the comments!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍