vent

Ariana's POV

- I didn't take care of y/n the way she deserved, and I didn't discipline Alison the correct way. Now I have one broken daughter and another one who's spoiled as fuck to fix. And all of that is MY fault! I did awful things to y/n without her deserving it and now i'm doing the same awful things to Alison but she does deserve it! Dalton I don't know what to do anymore, I fucked it all up!

I cry into my husband's chest desperately, not knowing what to do. I feel like all of this is my fault and now it looks impossible to fix, especially after what Alison just did.

- Ari, shh calm down babe. It's gonna be ok, we'll fix all of this. Remember this is not all your fault you know? I didn't do my best aswell...

He kisses my cheek and neck, as I just cry until I fell asleep.

Next day

I wake up and frown as I don't see Dalton in bed. I grab my phone and put my hair up in a ponytail before going downstairs.
I grab a bottle of water and sit on the couch. As soon as I unlock my phone I see he sent me a text.

D 🤍 : Goodmorning babe, sorry I didn't wake u. If you go to y/n's room you'll probably see her sleeping if she's not awake yet. I left you girls to have a mommy-daughter day. I'm taking Alison to the doctor today, she woke up complaining, looks like she twisted her ankle. After that we'll go to my parent's house. xx 😘 take care, love you 😍

I sigh when I read that Alison's complaining about her ankle. How did she even twist it??? She was asleep!
I decide to just shrug it off and enjoy my day with y/n.
I go upstairs to wake her up, and I awed as I see her curled up like a kitten, but frown when I notice her red cheeks and puffy eyes.
I sit next to her and run my hand up and down her back, making her stir a little.
- Time to wake up sweet girl.
I whisper on her ear and she opens one eye since the other is on her pillow, soon closing it again and sighing.
- Morning mama.
She whispers but stays still. I put a strand of hair out of her face and kiss her cheek, tickling her sides as that always worked to wake her up when she was a toddler.
She giggles and shifts, putting her head on my lap and hugging my waist.
- Today daddy and Alison are out, so it's just you and me. What about we go downstairs to eat something? It's 11 am already... And then you can choose what we'll do for the rest of the day!
I say caressing y/n's hair. She stays quiet for a while and then she huffs.
- Fine!
I chuckle and she sits up. She looks at me rubbing her eyes and smile.
- I'll get ready mama.
- Okay baby.
I kiss her head and pat her thigh before going downstairs.

Heyyy sorry it's a short one but these days i'm really occupied!!

Lemme know what u think!!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍