running away

Y/N POV
I decided I would run away. I have a friend who's 16 and already lives alone, her name's Caroline. She told me I could stay with her for awhile as long as I helped with the food, so I stole money from mom's purse all week. I'm so hurt that I don't even care what will happen next, all I care about is getting away from my mother.
I ordered an uber, scared af because it's late, but thankfully nothing happened and I got there safe.
- Hi Y/N, cool you came... - Caroline said hugging me.
- Yeah... Finally lmao. But I'm worn out so lets sleep pls.
- Sure kiddo - I groan cause I hate when she calls me that and we both fall asleep on her king sized bed.

Next morning we both wake up and I go to check my cellphone asap. I deactivate my location ofc, so no one will find me, but I'm still gonna use my phone just to see what's happening. Well, I'm not surprised when I see no one texted me yet. It's fricking lunch time and they didn't notice I'm not there? Wow.

1 month later

So this month was awful. Mom called me like a thousand times, Dalton did the same, Nonna and Frankie have been texting me since day one. Today I decided I'm calling Nonna. She doesn't deserve what's happening.

On call
-Y/N oh my God! What's going on, why did you run away, where are you?! Do you have any idea how concerned we were?
- You and Frankie tho...
- Your parents and sister too! Your mom's been crying everyday!
- Well it's her fault I ran away! - I yelled and ended the call. I can't deal with all of this I'm just a child. I was supposed to be having fun with friends and family.

I kinda miss home so much. But I don't know what to do.... I guess I'm going to Nonna's. I miss her and Frankie and even Dalton and mom. Alison tho.... she's a spoiled brat.
Well, I pack my bags and say bye to Caroline. I get an uber and go straight to Nonna's. But I'm surprised when I see mom's car parked in front of her house.

——————

Okay so this was such a shitty chapter lmao I'm sorry for that and I'm sorry that what you've done in this chapter wasn't that big of a deal (i guess). But I have good plans for the future of this book I just need to organize my ideas cause it's being all messy in my head.
Love u guys 🤍