Chapter 35

After the last letter we received, me and Liam made the decision to stop being on the defensive.

"We are going to find him. Before he has the chance to hurt anyone else" I say this while standing before my warriors, Betas, mother, and my mate.

"How?" Lydia asks. "We've never been able to catch a sent on him when he leaves the notes." I nod, this is something I've been thinking about for a while.

"And I think I know why. He has a witch." Their eyes went wide at this. Witches tend to stick to their covens, and the only reason one would be helping
Him is if they were doing dark magic and got kicked out of their coven. You don't just get kicked out of your coven for no reason. They're just like packs, fiercely loyal to their own kind. Their family.

"Now I don't know this for sure, it just makes the most sense to me. How else could he disguise his sent like that?" Liam nods at my statement.

"I think your right. We've had warriors all over the pack and yet he continuously manages to break past our defenses and threaten us. But how do we find him if he has that kind of power helping him?"

I look at my best friend. The one that was there with me from the start of building my pack, and I see that she's think the same thing I am.

"Endora"she says with a smile. Jason looks at her, love in his eyes as always but this time there's also a questioning glint in his eyes.

"Who's Endora?" He asks.

"An old friend. One who hates the rogue alpha almost as much as I do." As I say this I open up my mind to my pack members, back to years ago when my pack was still new and growing.

I'm doing my daily patrol of my new territory, running in wolf form at full speed when suddenly a ball of fire is thrown in front of my face, hitting the the to my left. I stop running and sniff the air. Witch.
"Lydia there's a witch on the south border. Threw a damn fireball at me!"
"On my way"
I spot the witch running away and start chasing her. For all the power they have, witches aren't very fast, and Silvia enjoys the chase no matter how quick it was. Catching up to her prey she pounces.

"AHHH get off me you filthy rogue!" I growl at her and her hand start glowing, burning. I ignore the pain, I've felt worse, and put my jaws around her neck, squeezing until she stops moving and passes out.

"She must be newly Awakened, witches aren't usually taken down that easily." Lydia says from behind me. She's in her human form but dressed for battle as usual.

"Or I'm just that good" says Silvia slyly.

"Nah I don't think that's it."

I roll my eyes, "bring her to the dungeons"

"So she attacked you??" Says Liam, "why the hell would we asked her to fight with us then?

"Because she didn't know who we were. When she woke up she told us her story."

"My coven got separated, I was with my sister Cecille when we were attacked by rogues. The alpha, he killed her and made me watch." The witch started to cry, "then he took me, kept me in a cage for months. I Awakened a couple months ago and melted the lock on the cage to get out. I killed a couple of the rogues that would hurt me and ran away. I thought you guys were some of his wolfs that found me."

Endora stayed with us for a few months. We tried our best to help her come into her powers, and trust me she is powerful. We taught her to fight, she taught us some ways to protect ourselves with herbs and crystals. After a while her coven found her and she went home with them.

"But she became a sister, and I would have welcomed her into my pack had her coven not found her. With her kind of magic I can only imagine the things her coven taught her. She hates him for killing her sister and I'm sure she'd be willing to help us kill him."
"So how do we find her?" Jason asks. Me and Lydia smile,
"That's the fun part."

An older coven member sits in the car waiting as we say our goodbyes.
"If you ever find him or need me for any reason, start a fire, as big as you can get it. Then throw in these bags of herbs, and back up cuz it'll probably explode" As she talked she handed us a few small tweed bags. Then she hugged us both and climbed in the car, but before she left she rolled the window down and said with a smirk,
"Oh and don't forget to dance naked around the fire." Then she winked and left.

"I really hope she's kidding about that last part" says Lydia.