Chapter 27

It's time.

Ever since Jason's group left yesterday, everyone's been on edge, just waiting for the inevitable. He's kept us updated, and it looks as though the Rogues have no idea that we're about to attack. They're clearly preparing for a war, but they are nowhere near ready.

Now, all groups are in place, just far enough off of their boarders so that they wont catch our sent before we want them to.

As for me, well I'm excited now. I finally have the chance to destroy the people who ruined my life. The people who killed my family, and left both physical and mental scars on me forever.

I love you, Liam sends me through our mate link.

I love you more, I say

Impossible. Stay safe, I'm about to give the signal. We agreed earlier that He would give the signal, instead of me. Even though we are both Alphas, males tend to have a stronger howl, one that can be heard from miles away, which is what we need in order for everyone to hear it.

And then I heard it. A loud howl that Silvia definitely recognized as her mates. everyone else recognized it as an Alphas howl.

We then all ran in, in our wolf forms of course. I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a part of the 10 in my group to go and search for my mom, or if I wanted to fight. Maybe a little selfishly, I decided I could protect her better my eliminating the threat around her. My Alpha skills shouldn't go to waste.

As we close in on the pack we see that they are running frantically around. They too heard the howl and know what that means in our world. War.

I jump on a man and rip his throat out. I look at his face, Steve Johnson, I remember from his file. We looked up every member of the rogue pack that we could find, and they all were horrible people. This man in particular ran away from his pack after being sentenced to execution for raping the Luna of his pack.

Zero guilt.

The fight continues, ripping flesh, breaking bones, killing all of these awful people so that they can't hurt anybody else. I always look at their faces. Some of them I recognize. Some of them ive never seen before, other than their file, others I remember. They had their fun with me when I was captured. I take extra time with those.

I take a look around. This isn't the same place that they had me. They must always be moving, at lot of rogues do that. But I remember that they kept me underground, in a cellar-dungeon thing.

Look for trap doors. I tell the pack, they like to keep their prisoners underground.

Liam mind links me, Ember, I found Him. What do you want me to do with him?

Tie him up, make sure that he can't escape. We'll question him later. I don't let myself think about coming face to face with the man who tortured me for six years. The man who carved into my skin for pleasure. Right now I need to just focus on taking down this rogue pack and hopefully finding my mom.

Silvia whines as she feels the deaths of her pack members throughout the fight. We will forever feel guilty for these lives lost. Even though they volunteered, and for them its considered an honor to die fighting for their Alpha and Luna, we can't help but to mourn each loss individually.

Not now I tell Silvia. We will give them a proper Ceremony but right now we need to fight.

Just as I tell her this a huge wolf steps in front of me. I'd know those evil eyes anywhere. Eyes that glowed with joy as he poured wolfsbane down my body, as the whip cracked on my back. The Beta.

I'm not that weak little girl anymore, and I show that by surprisingly striking at him first. Not jumping on top of him as he'd expected, but aiming low. I bite his belly with my huge wolf jaws and tear his stomach open.

Unfortunately this doesn't completely stop him as he fights back. I feel his claws go into my shoulder, wounding me but not as bad as I've wounded him. I'm still able to tackle him to the ground, my jaws go to his jugular nd immediately rip it out. Dead.

That was too quick a death for him after all that he did to us, Silvia complains.

We don't have time to make him suffer, anyways we are better than that. We're not evil like them. I tell her. She sighs but agrees.

Just then the fighting stops. The rogues retreat into the forest and abandon their pack grounds. By the way they move I know that they've been told to back off. The only reason they would do that is if their Alpha told them to. But why? Liam had the Alpha tied up I thought...

Just then I hear in my mind, He got free, I'm so sorry Ember.

It's okay Liam---- Our Link is interrupted when Jason yells through the pack link,

I FOUND HER. YOUR MOTHER, EMBER. SHE'S ALIVE.

A/N

Aww she's gunna get her mother back ❤️ Don't forget to comment and vote! ❤️