The End

5 years later

"DADDYYY!!!" I hear a high pitched voice yell from the living room. I walk out of the kitchen to see Liam pick up our daughter and swing her around.

"Hey Milly," he says while putting her on his hip. "How's my sweet girl today?"

"Great!! Mommy and me made cookies! And mommy got me a baby sister!!" I scoff, of course the cookies come first. He looks confused at this and turns to see me in the doorway. He sets Amelia on the couch and pulls me to him.

What does she mean by that? He ask me.

What do you think she means. I smile and rest my chin on his chest as I look at him. He sticks his head into my neck and listens for a minute. I already know what he's going to hear.

I can hear two heartbeats! Your pregnant?! I nod and suddenly my feet are off the floor and I'm being twirled around by my mate. We're gunna have another baby!!

I give him a quick kiss but he deepens it. He opens his mind to show me just how happy he is for our small family to grow.

"Daddy! Let mommy go! I wanna watch Moana!" Amelia says excitedly. He lets me go but grabs my hand and leads me over to the couch. He cuddles up with Amelia on one side, and me on the other as we watch the movie. My hand intertwines with his while it lays on my belly. Even though I'm not showing yet he's already overprotective of this baby. He was crazy overprotective of Amelia when she was born. Only me and my mom were allowed to touch her for the first little while, or his wolf would go crazy.

However, after our beautiful baby girl was born I quickly shut down Liams wishes for a soccer team amount of children. He made the awful mistake of asking for another baby as he held Amelia the morning after her birth. Which led to the soccer team argument and my possibly me screaming "are you the one that's gunna be pushing them out? Having to wear a fucking diaper until your body heals?? Because your HOOHAA IS SPLIT OPEN FROM A GODDAMN WATERMELON SIZED BABY FORCING ITS WAY OUT? .....or something to that extent anyways.. but I blame it on the hormones and the fact that I'm right.

Mom has become a wonderful pack member and even helps out at the pack hospital. Lydia and Jason had their baby Austin only a year after we had Amelia.

And me? I'm finally happy. I have my mate, my babies, my family, and my pack. Though the last two are basically the same thing. I'll never lose the scars of my past, but I have moved so far forward in life that it doesn't even bother me anymore. Nothing can take away my happiness anymore.

The end.