Chapter 17

As the children were filed out of the room along with some mated females to watch them (only mated ones because they didn't need this lesson), I stood straight faced in front of Ashley. I warned Liam not to touch me right now, knowing that if he did I would go soft and not do what needs to be done. Not that I'm weak, just that the touch of your mate calms your wolf down making them happy. I didn't need happiness in this moment. I need anger.

She looks up at me, still showing submission.

"Stand" I command. "Shift."

We both shift, her into her common brown wolf, and me into my midnight black Alpha wolf.

Don't kill her. I tell Silvia. Just harm and then I will take back over.

Then I give Silvia control for a while. She deserves a little revenge, Liam and Vic are her mate too and I already denied her the right to kill Ashley.

All of a sudden it's as though Ashley forgot that she was begging me for mercy a minute ago. She has a new anger in her that makes her lunge at me first. Mistake number three.

As she fly's towards me in the air, Silvia slides under her and stops her mid air. She pushes her to the ground and clamps her strong jaws on the soft part of her belly. Not a killing blow, just one to cause significant harm. This is how she continues until Ashley is too hurt to fight back, bleeding all over the place. When I feel as though Silvia has had revenge, any more any she would kill Ashley, I take back control.

I shift back to my human form and command her to do so as well. She lays on the floor, naked and bloody. While I stand naked and strong. From the side of the room I hear Liam give a warning growl to the males to stop looking at my naked form.

But all this I ignore. I focus solely on Ashley. "Stand up" I know that this is a nearly impossible task for her since she is so beat up, but I don't care. I wait patiently as she crawls her way into a standing position.

"I, as Co Alpha and Luna of this pack, take away your acceptance into the Blue Moon Pack, Ashley Jones." With that I grab her arm where the mark of the pack lays, and use my claws to scratch it out and leave a scar. The mark of a traitor.

"Now, you are a rogue. As you know rogues are not allowed in this pack, so I will give you two hours to get your shit and leave this pack forever. Consider me generous."

With that I nod to a warrior to give her clothes and stay with her to make sure she's gone in two hours.

Liam comes up to me and wraps me in a hug.

"Mine." A combination of both mine and Silvias voices comes out of my mouth.

"Mine" he and Vic say while grabbing me roughly. He then picks me up and walks us out of the room. Once in a place more private he crashes his lips onto mine.

"You keep proving me wrong." he tells me after our make out session ends.

"What do you mean?"

"I keep thinking that you can't get any more perfect, any more beautiful and sexy, but you keep proving me wrong." I grin wide, this man is perfect. So I tell him so.

"You're perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better mate. You're the only one I could ever want. Thank you for letting me handle that how I wanted to. I know she was originally your pack member..."

"There is no 'mine' and 'yours' anymore. We are one, and we will lead as so. You did what you thought was necessary. I think you were actually pretty nice to her considering werewolf laws."

With that I pull him closer, wrapped around him, legs around his waist and arms around his neck. This has clearly become my favorite position to be in when cuddling my mate.

"I love you, Ember"

"I love you more"

"Impossible"