40.7

"No. No. No. Listen man," Rome says as he walks through the party people. "They're telling me they party like this every day. On this level, they party every day." Letty takes a glass of champagne from a hostess. "This is crazy. I might have to move out here. I think I'm gonna start a new culture. It's called Blarab. You know, like 'black Arab'."
"How are we looking, Tej?" Dom says tired of Rome's banter as he sits at a bar.
"We're almost into position," Tej answers as he and Ramsey walk through the basement. "Okay, so this is how it works. We got to move in sync if we're gonna pull this off. So lets go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their roles. Roman, that means you."
"You know what, you're being real unprofessional right now, Tej," Rome says offended.
"The God's Eye chip is hidden in a speed drive installed in the prince's car, which he keeps in a safe room vault," Tej explains as he and Ramsey near where they need to be.
"I make 8 plainclothes security," Brian says as he looks around.
"Make that 10 plainclothes," Catalina says as she takes a champagne from a hostess.
"Not to mention the prince," Dom adds as he looks over at the prince. "And his personal bodyguards."
"Security cameras are clustered by the north wall. That's where the vault is," Brian says as he turns to face Dom.
"We got to get in that vault, we got to tap into the security system, which can be accessed in the prince's bedroom," Tej explains as Letty finishes her champagne.
"All right, guys, I'm going in," Letty tells the team before heading to the prince's bedroom. "Excuse me." Letty walks up to the guard outside the room. The guard starts speaking to her in Arabic. "Oh, I was just looking for the..."
"The party is that way," The guard tells her as he point in the way she had came from. "This room is off limits." Letty hits the guard in the throat, knocking him out before grabbing his key card. She uses the key card before dragging the guard into the room. Catalina noticed the female guards follow after Letty, so she follows them.
"Now, once we're tapped in, Ramsey and I can hack into the network and pop the door so you can get in and get that shit," Tej continues to explain as he and Ramsey start setting up their equipment.
"Wait, wait, wait. You missed a step," Rome says quickly. "What about my steps? What am I supposed to be doing?"
"No, we didn't miss anything," Tej answers him. "You're special teams. So when we need you, do what you do best."
"And that is?" Ramsey asks confused.
"Shine brightly like only Roman Pearce can do," Tej answers her causing Rome to laugh.
"See? Now we talking," Rome says before he takes a sip of champagne.
"All right, Tej, I'm in," Letty says as she walks towards the prince's desk.
"All right, find the phone jack," Tej tells her. "The tap always runs behind that. It's gonna be a 350-megahertz CAT5e cable. They probably got a couple dozen back there but this will be the bonded pair with the plenum coat."
"English, Tej," Letty says as she looks at all of the wires.
"It'll be the orange wire," Catalina sums up before Letty cuts the orange wire.
"All right, ladies and gentlemen, we are in the pilot seat. All right, Roman," Tej says as he watches his computer.
"Do whatever it is you do," Ramsey orders as they watch the cameras.
"It's your birthday, right?" Rome asks a random girl. "Are you Jasmine?"
"Oh, God, no. Not the birthday routine," Tej says in disgust as he cringes.
"Take my hand. Happy birthday to you," Rome says as he helps the girl up. "This way, this way. Excuse me, so sorry. I'm coming through, sorry. Right this way. Listen, excuse me one second." Rome steals a microphone from the Dj. "All right, listen, people. Please, everybody, gather around. Understand something right now. Listen to what I'm talking y'all." All of the guards follow the prince, who starts walking towards Rome. Dom and Brian start making their way to the room that the guards had been in front of. "We are here to celebrate Jasmine's 18th birthday. Happy birthday, my dear." Rome starts singing happy birthday.
"Oh, I wish I didn't see that," Tej says as he cringes again.
"Ramsey, open it up for us," Dom orders as he and Brian reach the door that leads to the car.
"Copy that," Ramsey says before typing on her computers. "You're in."