51.8

NEW YORK CITY

"Why are we traveling like this again?" Roman asks as they ride in the back of a fish truck.
"Because Dom and Lina took God's Eye, so we need to stay off the grid," Tej answers him as he rolls his eyes.
"But like this?" Roman asks as the back door of the truck opens to reveal a fish market. "Look here, man. Before I throw up in my mouth, let me ask you, what are we doing here?"
"That's a good question, Roman," Little Nobody says as he leads the way through the fish market. "Let me show you." Little Nobody stops in front of a big door before glancing back at Roman. "Welcome to our new base of operations."
"No, seriously," Letty says in amazement as the door opens to reveal several sports cars. "What is this place?"
"This is heaven," Tej says as they look at the rows and rows of cars.
"It's the agency garage. They call it the toy shop," Hobbs explains before Little Nobody leads them inside.
"This is where we house every vehicle seized from drug dealers off the East coast. Now. Mr Nobody said if we're gonna have a chance of catching Dom and Catalina, we're gonna have to be damn fast," Little Nobody explains before turning to face the team. "Figured this could help." Deckard walks over to a jeep before patting it on the hood.
"We got a tank," Tej says with a smirk as he walks over to it. "750 horsepower, 6.6 liter, V8 Duramax engine with the M153 CROWS remotely operated weapon station on top."
"You didn't get this from drug dealers," Ramsey says as she and Roman walk over to the tank as well.
"No," Little Nobody says with a smirk as he walks over. "No, that the United States army lent me."
"See the army is developing machines like this so that soldiers could drive from a mile away," Tej explains as he walks around the tank. "So they can stay safe and alive. But, luckily, there is a back up driver's seat for those of us who like to get more "hands on"."
"I'm sitting here this whole time, thinking, will this thing fit in the valet at the Cheesecake Factory," Roman says as he stands beside Tej.
"No one is getting "hands on"," Little Nobody says as he rushes over to them. "She doesn't go on the streets." Roman looks away from Little Nobody as they hear a machine moving a car.
"Wow. I'm in love," Roman says as admires a neon orange sports car.
"Again? No. No," Little Nobody says as he stands between Roman and the car. "That's a million dollar show car. The point is to not draw attention." Roman and Little Nobody argue about the car before everyone splits up to go look at the cars.

Dom is driving around New York City with Catalina behind him before he uses his foot to hit the button he had installed in the floor board of his car. The button causes the engine to start misfiring before Dom pulls over into an alley as Catalina follows him.
"What are you doing?" Cipher asks as Dom comes to a stop, since she is watching him through a camera.
"Engine's misfiring, I gotta check it out," Dom answers her as he glances at the camera in his car.
"No. That's not part of the plan, Dom," Cipher says as she starts to get an uneasy feeling.
"Clearly," Dom says with an eye roll. "But unless you want the engine to seize on the job..."
"You have five minutes," Cipher says angrily before switching to God's eye to watch Dom, who gets out of his car.
"I'm going to help so it won't take as long," Catalina says quickly before getting out of her car before Cipher can object. Dom holds up his hand as he mouths "five minutes" before he raises his hood causing Cipher to lose sight of him and Catalina.

"I want another visual," Cipher orders.
"I got an ATM," The man, using God's eye, tells her.
"I don't like this," Cipher says as a van slowly drives into view before backing up into the alley that they are using to watch Dom and Catalina from the ATM. Once the van is stopped, Dom and Catalina quickly walk away from his car. "I want to see the Toretto's."
"There are no more cameras," The man, using God's eye, tells her.
"Then find something! Punch in on something reflective. A car mirror, anything.." Cipher starts to panic since she can't see Dom and Catalina.