41.7

Letty goes to leave the room but finds the female guards on the other side of the doors.
"Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?" Letty asks the lead guard.
"You ain't that charming, bitch," The guard says with a scoff. Letty tried to close the doors on the guards but she is attacked. The lead guard calls for a lock down.

"No, no, no!" Tej panics as they starts losing systems.
"Tej, your magic trick is failing. We're losing systems," Ramsey says as she looks around at the tech.
"I know," Tej tells her as he types on the computer.

"I see it," Brian says as an alarm starts going off.
"Tej, talk to me," Dom orders.
"I'm trying, but their security system is locking us out," Tej explains the situation.

Letty is flipped over a couch by three of the guards. Letty quickly stands up punching a guard in the face, sending the guard to the ground. Catalina slams a guard into the table before kicking the other one against the couch.

"And we're so happy for you to be here. You look like you got some missiles underneath that dress. No?" Rome says as he turns to a girl beside him.
"He did not just... Did you just say that?" Tej asks him.

Catalina slings a guard into the wall knocking her out. Catalina then kicks another guard down against a table, also knocking her out.

"Oh, shit! Not the gate! Not the gate!" Tej panics as the gates in the room with the car begin to close.
"Brian, faster!" Dom orders as he sees the gates close.
"We're playing all the defense we can up here but we're gonna lose. You gotta hurry up," Tej explains as he continues typing on his computer.

"Thank God you showed up," The lead guard says as Letty puts her hair up. "These parties bore me to death." The lead guard punches Letty in the face knocking her to the ground. Letty gets up punching the guard twice in the face before the guard kicks her away. Catalina grabs a vase, breaking it on the guard's head. Catalina goes to punch the guard but is thrown through a wall. Letty and the guard punch and block back and forth until Letty breaks another vase on the guard's head. They flip over the couch before Letty slams the guard's head up against the wall. The guard goes into the splits before flipping Letty. The guard gets on top of Letty before punching her twice. Letty flips them before punching the guard twice in the face. Letty grabs the knife around her thigh before stabbing the guard in the thigh. Letty and the guard sling each other into walls as they leave the room.

"Guys, get out of there right now," Ramsey says as she stands beside Tej. "You've got an army heading your way."
"Brian, get out! Forget it!" Dom orders quickly. Brian rolls out from under the car before Dom drops it. "Tej, we're taking the car."

"This is what I do. You know what I'm saying? As far as I'm..." Rome says still being a useful distraction. Letty and the guard flip off of the balcony, landing on the dj booth. "Letty?" Rome rushes over to Letty. "Letty, talk to me. Are you okay?"

"Guys, I can't hold it. I'm losing the final gate," Tej explains as Dom and Brian get into the car. "You gotta get out of there."
"Tear out the dash! Go through it," Dom tells Brian as he starts the car.

A guard sneaks up on Tej and Ramsey.
"Wait, wait, wait. Now, just hold on, man," Tej says as the guard pulls out a baton. Tej quickly knocks the baton out of the guard's hand before punching the guard in the face twice. Tej then elbows the guard in the face, knocking him out.

"Time to unleash the beast," Dom says as he revs the engine before driving through the door, into where the party is. The elevator opens to reveal Deckard Shaw as Catalina makes her way over to Rome and Letty.
"Lets go!" Rome says as he quickly helps Letty up.
"Stay with me. I got you," Catalina says before they disappear into the crowd. Deckard starts shooting causing the party goers to scream and run away.
"Lets get the hell out of here," Tej tells Ramsey before grabbing his computer.