2.5

The team watches as a man drives up to one of the cash houses. Catalina gives Dom a nod as the man gets out of his car. Catalina pulls her hood on before grabbing her handgun from her waistband.

"Act normal," Catalina tells the man as she presses the gun into his side. The man nods before he knocks on the door. A peephole is opened before the man leans forward to show that it is him. Catalina nods at the team before they quickly make their way over as the door is opened. Dom hits the guy, who opens the door in the face with his shotgun. Catalina quickly pulls a mask over her face before following the masked team inside.

"Nobody move! Nobody move!" Dom orders as he hits another guy with his shotgun, causing all of the half naked women to start screaming. Brian and Rome each take the remaining two guys out. Rome and Tej tie up all of the men and gather the women together while Brian and Han gather all of the money.

"That's all of it," Brian says as he sets the last pack on top.

"You're a dead man. You're all dead men!" The guy, who answered the door, yells. "You don't have a place to hide."

"Who's hiding?" Dom asks as he takes his mask off before the rest of the team take their masks off.

"Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money are you stealing?" The man questions them. Dom picks up the gas can they had brought before he pours it all over the money.

"We ain't stealing it," Dom says as he throws a lighter on it causing it to ignite in flames.

"Damn," Catalina whispers with a frown causing Tej to look at her with a small smile on his face since he was thinking the same thing.

"You tell your boss exactly who did this," Dom says as he walks in front of the man. "Tell him there's more coming."

Wilkes lowers the jack that is under the car before turning to Hobbs.

"Violà," Wilkes says.

"Turn it over," Hobbs orders before Wilkes does as told.

"She's running on all eight. Checks out fine," Wilkes says before turning the car off.

"Keep looking," Hobbs orders as he turns back to the gun that he is cleaning.

"Boss, if something was missing, we'd know," Wilkes tells him. Hobbs hands the gun to Hunt before walking over to the car. Hobbs opens the door before looking inside.

"It's a goddamn shame putting bullshit like that on a classic," Hobbs says as he looks at the radio-computer. "You may as well slap neon lights on it." Hobbs presses a button causing the screen to come out before the screen reads '!ERRO!'. "They took the chip."

"We got a hit on the police scanner. Armed robbery at a house in Leblon," Mac calls from his spot at the computers. "Address cross checks against property owned by one of Hernan Reyes' corporations."

"All right, if that's our people then whatever was on that chip led them directly to that house," Hobbs says as he looks at his team.

"It's them, for sure," Elena tells him.

"How do you know that?" Fusco asks her.

"Because no one else in Rio is stupid enough to rob Reyes," Elena answers him.