11.5

"You ready?" Hobbs asks Elena as he leads the charge towards the police station.

"I'm ready," Elena says before Hobbs turns, crashing through the first gate then knocking down the second. Catalina, Brian, and Dom follow behind Hobbs through the parking garage. Hobbs crashes through the wall creating a hole before reversing out of it. Catalina, Dom, and Brian back up to the hole before getting out of their cars. Hobbs and Elena get out of their car as they fire at the officers running their way. Dom, Catalina, and Brian each attach a hook to the vault before getting back into their cars. Catalina, Brian, and Dom start to drive off causing the vault to break out of the wall before sliding across the ground behind them. Catalina's back windshield is shot out at they leave the police station.

"Call it out, Mia," Dom says over the walkie.

"You've got a straight shot for two blocks," Mia responds over the walkie. "Go right."

"Got it," Brian tells her over the walkie. Catalina pulls her emergency brake as they turn right to keep the vault from dragging them with it.

"Well, the plan is working," Mia says over the walkie. "You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail. You have to move fast."

"What's the best route?" Catalina asks over the walkie.

"Okay, keep going straight another half mile onto Rua Fonseca," Mia answers her. "And then go left."

"That ain't going to work," Dom tells her as three cop cars block the left. Another stops in front of them before rolling out spikes.

"Spikes ahead, Dom. Lina, we got spikes," Brian quickly says.

"We're going right!" Catalina orders before two cop cars come from the right.

"No, it's too tight, we're not going to fit," Brian tells her.

"We've got no choice. Now!" Catalina orders before they turn right causing Dom to drive on the side walk. The vault takes out a cop car before rolling through a building.

"Shit!" Brian says as the vault jerks the cars back before coming out of the building. "Holy shit!"

"Guys, I'm hearing all of this chatter. Did you just take out a bank?" Mia asks over the walkie.

"Kind of," Catalina answers her with a smile.

"Two inbound," Dom says as he sees two cop cars heading towards them.

"All right, there's an alley coming up on your left," Mia tells him.

"Yeah, I got it," Brian says as he sees the alley. Catalina looks at Dom and Brian before she and Dom turn left with Brian turning right. The two cop cars crash into the vault. Catalina and Dom try to pull the vault as they see two cops on bikes coming. Brian puts his car in reverse before pushing the vault as Catalina and Dom pull it. The Cop bikers start shooting at Brian, who hits his brakes causing one of the bikers to crash into him. The other biker loses control of his bike as he avoids hitting Brian, who goes back to pushing the vault. They get back on the main road before Brian drives in reverse until he is in front of the vault before hitting his emergency brake causing him to spin around then driving normally.

"All right, good job. Dom, Lina," Brian says over the walkie. "Right hander, right here, right hander."

"Guys there is a big group coming at you from the south," Mia tells them. "You have to do something now!"

"Hey, go wide," Catalina orders over the walkie. Brian drives into the sidewalk causing the cables and the vault to knock down street lights which take out the cop cars. A cop then shoots out Brian's back windshield as he gets back on the road. Brian jerks his wheel causing the vault to hit the cop, who drives onto the sidewalk. A cop tries to drive around the vault before Dom jerks his wheel causing the vault to hit the cop, who crashes. The cop on the sidewalk starts shooting at Brian again before Brian uses the vault to hit the parked cars, which move onto the sidewalk causing the cop to crash.