10.5

Dom, Catalina, Brian, Mia, and Vince are cuffed before they are loaded into the back of Hobbs' vehicle to be transported to the airport.

"Have the Marshals meet us at the airport when we land," Hobbs says as he speaks on the phone. Hobbs gets off of the phone before looking in front of him to see a man on the roof of a building. "Ambush!" The man on the building, fires a bazooka taking out the car in front of them. Hobbs grabs his walkie as they come to a stop. "Wilkes, suppression fire. Shut them down." The car behind them stops as more of Reyes' men show up with guns. Hobbs' team gets out of the car behind them, firing at Reyes' guys. "Stagger step. Cover me." Hunt gets out of the car firing at Reyes' men before Hobbs looks at Elena. "Watch them." Hobbs gets out of the car before Brian covers Mia. Hobbs takes out a few of Reyes' men.

"Cut us loose!" Brian yells at Elena.

"Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince also yells at Elena, who looks at Dom. Hobbs starts making his way around the car as his team takes out Reyes' men. The man on the roof then fires the bazooka, hitting the second car which sends Hobbs flying back.

"We can help him!" Catalina tells Elena. Hunt goes to run over to Hobbs but is gunned down. Hobbs looks over at Fusco, who is trying to get out of the first car before two grenades are dropped by Fusco before they blow. Hobbs looks around at the rest of his dead team before several of Reyes' men start running towards him. Hobbs struggles to move before Reyes' men start getting gunned down causing Hobbs to turn to see Catalina, Dom, Brian, and Vince. Dom walks over to Hobbs with a shotgun in his hands before he reaches out his hand to him. Hobbs takes his hand before he pulls him up. Dom wraps Hobbs' arm around his shoulders before he helps him to the car while Vince, Catalina, and Brian cover them. They all get into the car as Elena crawls into the driver's seat and Catalina gets into the passenger seat.

"We're good?" Elena asks as she looks back.

"Yeah, lets go, lets go!" Catalina answers her before Elena takes off hitting the truck that is blocking their way. Catalina looks back at her family.

"Hey, Dom, Lina," Vince says as he gets their attention causing everyone to see that he had been shot. Catalina rests her hand on his shoulder as tears come to her eyes. "You've both got to meet my son. Nico."

"We will," Dom promises as Catalina leans her head against Vince's.

"He's a good kid," Vince tells them. "You know, we named him after you. 'Dominic'."

"You got our word, Vince," Catalina says before Vince takes his last breath causing her to hold back a sob. Elena takes them back to the hideout where the rest of the team is waiting. They place Vince on a table before covering his body with a blanket. Brian and Mia fill everyone in on what happened while Dom and Catalina stand with Vince.

"You were always my brother," Catalina says as they look down at Vince. Dom and Catalina touch their forehead and chest in a cross motion.

"I got eyes on Nico now," Dom says before he completely covers Vince.

"We need to move. We don't have that much time," Dom says as they walk over to the team.

"I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rear view in the next five hours," Han says as he walks over.

"Not to run away," Dom says as he stops on the stairs before he turns to face them. "To finish the job."

"Are you crazy, Dom? We can't," Gisele asks she looks at the siblings.

"It's a suicide mission," Rome adds as he looks at them. "That's your man over there on the table." Catalina glares at Rome. "The plan is busted! This is bullshit, man. Reyes knows we're coming!"

"He's right," Tej agrees as he stands beside Catalina. "They tripled the detail at the police station. It's going to be a wall of gunfire."

"Reyes doesn't get away with this," Catalina says as she looks at them, causing Tej to put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"It's a trap," Han tells them. "You know that."

"Dom, listen to them," Elena says as she looks at Dom. "Run, before it's too late. Leave Rio. You can be free."

"Running ain't freedom," Dom says as he looks at her. "You should know that. You know you're all free to make your own choices."

"I'm in," Hobbs says causing everyone to look at him in slight confusion. "I'll ride with you, Toretto. At least until we kill that son of a bitch."

"So what's the plan, Dom?" Brian asks causing Dom to look at the team. "We can't just go sneaking around anymore."

"We don't sneak. The only thing he cares about is his money. We pull that, we pull him," Dom explains as he glances at Hobbs.