12.5

A cop gets behind Dom before the passenger leans out the window going to shoot at Dom. Han then appears in a cop car, ramming into the back of the cop behind Dom, causing the cop to crash. Han then hits his brakes causing the cop behind him to rear end him and the cop behind that cop to crash.

"You're all clear on the left," Han says over the walkie.

"Good afternoon, Officer," Rome says as he appears on the right in his cop car before he slams into a car causing it to crash into the sidewalk. "License and registration, please!" Rome rams another cop car causing it to crash into another cop car. "Yes! This is big boy stuff!" Rome then grabs his walkie. "We're clear on the right."

"Thanks, guys," Catalina says over the walkie.

"Any time," Han responds.

"I'll see you on the other side," Rome says before he and Han drive off.

"You guys just carved out a ten second window. Make it count," Mia tells them before Catalina, Dom, and Brian pass a garbage truck. Catalina disconnects from the vault before heading back to the hideout.

Hobbs pulls up beside some wrecked cars as Reyes falls out of the car as Hobbs gets out of his.

"Help me," Reyes begs Hobbs.

"That's for my team, you son of a bitch," Hobbs says as he shoots Reyes twice in the head. Hobbs and Elena walk over to Brian and Dom. "It's a hell of a mess."

"Yeah, it is," Brian agrees with him.

"You know I can't let you two go," Hobbs tells them. "I ain't made that way. The way I see it, you've earned yourselves 24 hours. The money stays, though. If I were you, I'd use the time. Make peace with whatever demons you got left. Because come tomorrow, I will find you." Brian quickly gets into the car as Dom stops at the door. "Toretto!" Dom looks back at Hobbs. "I'll see you soon."

"No, you won't," Dom says with a smirk causing Hobbs to look at him confused before Dom gets into the car. Brian takes off as Hobbs and Elena walk over to the vault. Hobbs opens the vault to find it empty. Hobbs then remembers what he heard over the walkie about the ten second window. Catalina, Dom, and Brian had slid the real vault into the back of the garbage truck that Gisele was driving. Tego and Santos, who were on either side of the garbage truck attached the fake vault to Brian's and Dom's cars. Hobbs lets out a laugh as he turns to watch the car drive off in the distance.