5. After lunch

Me and Niall were sitting at lunch, suddenly Liam joined us.

"Harry, you go by that now, right?" I just nodded. Not afraid of him but not quiet happy with him either.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you last year"

"Years" I correct him

"Right, the last years, if it's any consolation I kicked both Louis and zayns asses for the last beating" I flinch at the taught, it took me so long to get over it. Both mentally and physically. I still dream about it from time to time, and I still get headaches. The last kick to my face disturbed something in my head, so migraines are common for me now.

"I bet your beating wasn't as bad as theirs was"

"No, no it wasn't, and we were in the wrong for a long time, but I kind of stopped hanging out with them, we are still friends, but I hang out with Niall now"

"You still fancy Niall?"

"WHAT?" They both shout at the same time

I laugh at their faces "relax, it's a joke, I know how to joke now, better get used to it"

They laugh with me now and we chat for the rest of the lunch. Actually getting to know Liam. He is nice. I still don't forgive him totally, but I'm not holding a big grudge. A few girls approach our table.

"Hi Harry... hi, Niall and Liam... there is a party on Friday, celebrating our last year of school, it's at  Briannas house just down the road, you are all welcome, hope to see you there."

"We going?" Liam asks

"Don't think so" I answer, partying has never really been my thing.

"Common Harry, aren't we trying new things this year, forgetting about old Marcel" Niall chips in

"I'm still the old Marcel, but I go by Harry now and am a tad more confident"

"Oh and let's not forget about your glow up and that you probably could take me down" Liam answers

I just shrug, still not liking the party idea

"How about this, we go there, and the second you feel uncomfortable, the two of us go back, Liam is welcome to join, no questions asked, say the word and we are gone from there"

I let out a breath "sure Niall, sure"

He cheers and hugs me, the bell goes off and we are back to class.

"Good to have you back styles" ms Robinson tells me as I enter her English class

"Good to be back"

"The seats are based on your names, so take a seat besides..." don't say it don't say it don't say it "...Tomlinson"

"Great" I mutter lowly and make my way over to him.

I place my notebook on the table and take a seat. He looks at me, more specifically my arms

"What?" I question

"You got tattoos?"

"Oh shit, do I?" I look at my arms trying to act shocked. He looks down at his hands, picking at the skin around his nails, acting almost nervous.

"Relax Tomlinson, I'm not zayn, won't beat you up"

He looks up at me again, this time with a hint of regret.

"Sorry about that"

"Yeah right" I snort out, not accepting his lame ass apology

"Class, the first project back will be in pairs, the one you sit with is you partner and you will have to write a poem, song, or essay about love, any kind of love, then you will have to write at least 2 pages explaining where you are coming from, how you found inspiration and how the two of you worked together" The class groan pretty loudly, but I don't mind the writing, I love writing, but I do mind my partner.

"You will have some lesson time, but will probably have to do some work at home to, if you choose a poem, you will present it to the class, if you write a essay, you will need to do a presentation to the class, and if you write a song, you will have to perform it, so choose wisely what you want to do. It will be a part of your grade, so take it seriously. You can start now"

While Ms.Robinson hands out the task in written form I turn to Louis.

"So do you want to do a essay, song or poem"

"Dunno"

"Listen, I now you don't want to work with me, same goes for you, but suck it up, I want a good grade"

"Fine, honestly I don't feel like writing two essays, so how about a poem or song" I secretly hoped he would say that

"Yeah, sounds good, we can start writing, because a poem can easily been turned into a song and vice versa, we can decide specifics later. We just need a theme now, or an event"

"The class is ending in like five, why don't we do it after school, mine or yours?"

"Yours please" I say, hoping to not have to deal with my father, he always thinks that I bang every boy I hang out with. Took him a long time accepting Niall.