19. Kendall

Harry

"Oh this is surly a sight I never taught I would see" Niall says as soon as Louis, Zayn and I enter the diner.

"Hi Niall, Liam" I answer with a small smile while taking a seat next to Niall. Louis settling himself in front of me, next to Liam, and Zayn next to Louis.

"You finally got your revenge Harry?" Liam asks after we order our drinks

"What?" I asked confused, well we all seem confused. Louis giving me a questioning look that I just shrug off, having no idea what Liam is taking about.

He then suddenly points at Zayn, who in return just lifts his arms up and says "don't look at me, I haven't done anything"

At this Niall lifts his head up from his Coke and looks quiet angry.

"Except for bullying him and hurting him for YEARS, and now showing up with a lot of bruises yourself for once..."

"Ohh right, this" he answers pointing to his face and suddenly it clicks for us all.

"Oh no, I didn't hurt Zayn, that wasn't my doing" I say, not wanting to out him if he isn't ready.

"Yeah, Uhh... he kind of saved me after Bren beat me up" he chips in, kind of looking ashamed.

"You saved him" Niall asks and I nod proudly "Why? You should have let him have a taste of his own medicine" the tension suddenly became thick, making it hard for everyone to breath properly.

"Niall" I say sternly

"No Harry, don't 'Niall' me! He hurt you a lot, they both did actually! They don't have the right to come here and act hurt"

"It's fine Niall, they apologized" I answer honestly, because I kind of forgive them in a twisted way.

"Yeah we get that we screwed up, and we are extremely sorry. And we will be sorry for the rest of our lives for what we did to Harry" Louis says with a genuine voice. I smile at him in response, knowing that he is telling the truth. But instead of Niall accepting, he gets angrier.

"Oh right, the two of you have it so tuff, you will have to live with the fact that you hurt him all those years" he stops to laugh a humorless laugh, but turns serious again "while the two of you pretend that it's so hard to live with a bit of regret , our friend Harry here , will have to live with bad fucking migranes and scares for the rest of his life because the two of you COULDN'T KEEP YOUR FUCKING ANGER AT BAY. but sure, keep feeling sorry for yourselfs..."

Shit. Both Louis and zayn turn pale after Nialls outburst.

"Okay let's calm down a bit..." Liam tries to get a hold off the situation

"No!" Niall interrupts "You don't get a say in this Liam, you may not have laied a finger on him but you sure ass hell didn't help!" That shut Liam up too.

"The only fucking person with a valid opinion here is Harry! But he is too fucking good of a person to tell you all off. To confront you after years of both physical and mental abuse. I am well aware that he is forgiving you, and that's fine, it's his choice and he deserves some peace. But don't you dare feel sorry for yourself or I swear to god that I will kill you"

When he ends, they are all looking down at their feet. Letting Nialls harsh but true words sink in.

"Migraines?" Louis asks quietly.

"Uhh... yeah, that last beating, the last kick to my face, kind of messed something up in my head" I shrug" but I have learned to handle them and sense when one is creeping up on me to keep the pain as low as possible. So it's fine now"