14. Savior

Still Louis

"I knew you were fucking Louis" his dad said angrily. I then let go of his cheek at look at him with a confused look.

"Wait what?"

"My faggot of a son here fucked you, didn't he?" I look to Harry to see him shaking in fear. Looking down on the floor, not moving a limb.

"First of all, Harry is not a faggot, he is human, and secondly, Harry's hasn't fucked me" I say stern and loud.

"Harry, let's talk" he says now looking at Harry, Harry just pushes himself off the chair and follows him, I quickly take his hand to make him stay, or save him in any way. But he just shakes his head and mutters a quick 'don't' before getting out of my grip and after his father.

Soon I'm left alone at the dining table debating what to do. I can't leave him here, not when he is that afraid. I mean that's probably what Liam was talking about when mentioning 'problems at home'. But I don't want to barge into the room and get him into more trouble.

I hear voices and slowly make my way to the living room, making sure to not be seen. I lean against the wall, listening to what they are saying.

"I fucked you once Harry, and I will do it again, until you learn that it's better for you to fuck girls than boys. You will learn sooner or later, but until then, let me have some fun with you"

Am I hearing this correctly, this can't be real. No fucking way.

"Don't...please don't" his voice is so low and small, not at all what I have heard from him since he got back, more like the old Marcel.

"Don't protest Harry" I then here a slap and whimper. That's it. Just as I enter through the door, Dan (he has lost the rights to be called his father) punches him in the stomach and Harry bends over.

"That's it, bend over" Dan says while smirking

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Stop this!" I shout at him. Harry looks at me with pleading eyes. And Dan with shocked.

"You should be home boy!" Then he walks over to me, and just as he is about to punch me Harry stand in his way, earning a punch straight to the face. He doesn't fall tho, standing his ground.

"You can touch me how ever much you want, but don't you dare lay a finger on Louis!" Harry says, and even I felt afraid, his voice low, steady and calm. The opposite of what it was a few second ago.

I place my hand on his shoulder, at first he flinches, but relaxes when realizing it's only me.

"Common, you are staying at my place tonight"

"Like hell he will" his father answers for him, I just let go of his shoulder, walking up to his father, and kick him in the balls. Quickly I take Harry's hand in mine and pull him out of the house, grabbing my things and his on the way out.

I took my car today, so I open up the passenger seat for him to jump in, and he doesn't protest. Then I walk around, looking at the now quiet house, once more, before entering and starting the car, driving away from this psycho.

"Harry.... I'm so sorry" and I mean every single word, sorry for what his father did, sorry for how I unknowingly teased him about it, sorry for every hit I ever gave him, sorry for every bad word I ever called him, sorry for not being there for him, sorry for him.

"Don't"

"I shouldn't have teased you at school, not knowing what's really going on with you"

"You didn't know, it's fine"

"No it's not fine Harry" we had already arrived at mine, I live very close, but didn't make a move to get out of the car "it's not fine that I bullied you, it's not fine that your father hits you, it's not fine that you get teased and hit and ... I'm just..." I feel tears running down my cheek, Harry got raped, that's not okey "... I hope you know it's not your fault Harry, what your father did to you, it's not your fault, and you should call the police"

"You know?"

"I heard the two of you talk, was it after you left mine, last Monday?" He just looks down, nods.

"Is that where the song came from?"

"Partly"

We sit there in the car for a while.

"Thank you" Harry ends the silence, his voice back to being small.

"For what?"

"Saving me" I have to swallow hard before answering

"Don't thank me, if I knew... if I knew I would have done something a long time ago... and I will have to live with that for the rest of my life...No... YOU will have to live with MY mistake for the rest of your life"

"There wasn't anything you could have done"

"I could have still been your friend, been there for you" he looks down, probably realizing that I'm right. I let out a sad sight.

"Should we get inside, there is probably some dinner left, and I think all the guests have left by now"

"I don't want my mom to find out about anything"

"But Harry she has to know, she..."

"Please Louis, she has already been through enough with me" I was very confused by that statement, but decided to drop it.

"Fine, I will tell my mom to keep her mouth shut, let's go"

We make it inside my house, greeted by the smell of food. I tell Harry to wait by the door so I can make my mom promise me to not say a word to Anne.

"Hi mom"

"Oh hi Lou, what's up?"

"Uhh... can you do me a favor, well it's more a favor for a friend, but you have to promise to not tell a single soul"

"Sure, what's up"

"Promise me mom, pinky promise" I hold my pinky out and she takes it, holding it as she says "I promise Lou, whatever it is, it's safe with me, you are scaring me, what's wrong?"

"Harry" I shout "you can come in now" I hear his slow steps against the floor, and when he walks into the kitchen, he looks up at my mom and greets her with a shy 'hi'.

"Oh my... Harry! What happened to you?"