16. Waking up

Harry

I'm woken up by the sun shining through a gap in the curtains. At first panic almost takes over when I feel a pair of hands holding my waist, but soon enough the smell of Louis makes its way to my nose and I relax. I never taught that being this close to Louis could calm me down again. The last few years Louis has been associated with fear, and I thank god that it's changing.

I take a deep breath to inhale even more of Louis beautiful smell. Slowly opening my eyes to be faced with the 'it is what it is' tattoo on his chest. Kind of matching with my butterfly one. Interesting.

Even tho I don't know what time it is, or when we are getting up, I stay in bed for a while. Not wanting to disturbe Louis' peace, and kind of liking the feeling of being held. The armes that once was the definition of fear, now shielding me from the hell occurring around me.

Suddenly the alarm rings, and Louis slowly untangles his arms and legs to roll over and shut it off. I feel his body heat leaving and suddenly I'm cold.

But instead of just jumping out of bed, trying to avoid the situation he rolls back to face me. Putting a hand on my hip and drawing circles with his thumb.

"Did you sleep well after... after... Uhh... did you sleep okey?" I hope he doesn't hear my heartbeat picking up by his touch.

I had to slow my breathing and swallow before answering a weak "yeah"

His eyes shoots up, and fingers stop moving on my hip. Did I do something wrong? Is it my morning breath?

"What?" I asked confused

"Uhh.. damn styles, you got a deep ass morning voice" I chuckle before answering a low "sorry"

"Don't apologize, I like it" before I get to thank him he speaks again "should we get ready for school? Do you want to use the shower first?"

"Sure" I slowly get out of bed, I make my way to the shower and turn it to dangerously hot temperature. My skin almost boiling, but I like it. I wash my hair and body quickly before stepping out and somewhat drying my body and hair with a towel.

Shit. My clothes are outside.

Louis

I hear the bathroom door open and out walks Harry. I look down agai-

WAIT!

I look up to be meet by a naked Harry with a towel hung very low on his hips. His abs being very prominent, v-line very present, even more tattoos. Shit those leaves. The butterfly. Still a bit wet. Water from the curls dripping a bit on the floor and arms flexing while running through them.

I feel myself growing hot. It's not the only thing growing on my body. Fuck.

"Uhh... I kind of.. you know... forgot my clothes... and I only have my jeans I could wear from yesterday..." and damn that morning voice is hot. And there is no denying it anymore, Harry turned me on, getting me hard. But fuck, I can not do this, this is not possible. I'm very straight. Very. Right?

"Uhh.. Louis?"  Shit I forgot to answer him. Still staring at his naked body. I see him shifting uncomfortably

"You have more tattoos" dammit Louis... keep it cool.

He looks down and runs his hand over a couple of the tattoos. Oh how I wish that was my hands. NO. No no no. NOOO.

His voice suddenly interrupting the battle with myself.

"Uhh yeah, I kind of like tattoos, planning to get a new one soon, just not quiet sure what yet"

"We could get them together" we'll all my cool is certainly thrown out of the window now.

"Sure... but how about some clothes, it's kind of cold" fuck Louis... great fucking job

"Shit... yeah sure, sorry... let me just" I'm quickly pulling a pair of boxers out of my closet, and then finding one of my oversized band t-shirts that I know will fit Harry good, surly not being oversized on him. And a big, dark green, hoodie to go with that. I hand him it, not daring to look in his eyes. He thanks me and mutters a quick 'thanks' while I walk into the bathtroom, making sure to bring clothes. Because there is no way to compete with Harry's body.

I had to shower at the coldest setting to get rid of my 'problem' before going down to eat breakfast with mom, my sisters and Harry. When getting out I made sure to brush my teeth and pack all my school stuff before going down to the kitchen. Harry had already packed up everything and made the bed during my shower.

When I reach the kitchen I see Harry flipping pancakes while my mom did the dishes. He truly is a good guy. I catch him laughing at something Lottie said and his laugh was the most beautiful thing I have heard all year. I sight loudly before entering the chaos, realizing that I may have a little thing for Harry. Well I'm not blind. He is hot. But there is definitely, 100%, no feelings.

"Morning honey"

"Morning guys"

"The pancakes are ready in a minute, there is bacons and eggs on the table, do you want some tea as well?" Harry asks while flipping what seems to be the last pancake.

"Harry you're our guest, I should be asking you if you want some tea" I laugh "so Harry, would you like some tea?"

He turns around with a full plate of pancakes and a huge grin on his face

"I would love some, Lou" my heartbeat may or may not have sped up at the nickname. But nobody needs to know.

I brought the two cups of tea to the table and Harry put two pancakes on my plate. While I put a bit of eggs on both our plates he got the bacon. Somehow we were so in sync it was like watching a choreography. Even my mom stopped eating to watch us work. We even finished our food and tea at the same time.

Soon enough we were in my car on the way to school.