22

Bella's POV
"Ahh, another year at hogwarts. So what ya thinks gonna happen?" I ask while I rap a arm around Ginny shoulder but have to go on my tip toes because I'm shorter than her. "We're definitely getting a new DADA Professor" Ginny huffs. "Oh totally" we both walk into the train and find a compartment. After a while, we both fall asleep leaning on each other.

We wake up by a bang on the door. I stand up up and open the door with force and met with grey eyes. "Shut.up" I speak. "Oh sorry your majesty. I was just coming to tell you we're at hogwarts" He bows. "Thanks" I smile and grab my luggage. "Let's go sleepyhead" I nudge Ginny and walk out of the compartment.

We all sit at our tables and everyone gets sorted into there houses. A girl with blond hair and brown eyes sat in between Ron and Harry because she had nowhere else to go. I could tell she was nervous and uncomfortable so I started talking to her. "Hi, I'm Bella Weasley" I stick my hand out for her to shake. "I'm Katie Star" she replies and shakes my hand. The food appears and she looks amazed. "Cool isn't it?" I grab some food and put it on my plate. "I've always dreamed of coming to hogwarts" she smiles and grabs some food. "Your gonna love it" I say before putting food in my mouth. We talk until Dumbledore starts to talk.

"Good evening children. We have two changes in staff this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubblyplank, will be taking care of magical creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our defence against the dark arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge" he points out a women in all pink and she lets out a high pitch, annoying giggle. "And I'm sure you'll all help me in wishing the Professor good luck. As usual, our care taker Mr Filtch has asked me to remind you-" he gets cut of by the pink lady giggling and she slowly stands up and comes to the front. She starts to talk but I block her out because her voice gave me a headache. I hear everyone clapping and Dumbledore start to talk again. "What a lode of bul-" I start to say before I see Katie looking at me. I cover her ears and finish. "What a lode of bullshit"

After, We all go to our rooms and go to sleep. In the morning we all go to breakfast. "Ready for DADA?" Harry asks. "No" we all reply. After breakfast, me and Ginny went to potions while the 'golden trio' went to DADA.

————
Lunch
————

"So how was DADA?" Ginny asks. "Well Harry got detention" Hermione replies. We all eat and they tell us about Umbitch then we all went to our lesson and we were in DADA unfortunately. We went into the classroom and sat down. We were all talking when we heard a high pitch giggle. We all turn to her and stop talking. "Good morning children" she squeaks "Ordinary Wizarding Level. O, W ,L's, more commonly known as O.W.L's. Study hard and you will be rewarded, fail to do so and the consequences may be severe" she says in her annoying voice and gives us some kind of book that tells us how to perform magic in a 'RiSk FrEe WaY'. "There's nothing in hear about performing spells" some random kid shouts out. "There's no reason to use spells"
"We're not gonna use magic?" Ginny whispers to me. "Yeah but out in the real world we need to learn to defend ourselves" I shout. "Nothing is out there dear, who would want to hurt kids like you?"
"Oh I don't know, maybe lord voldermort" I shout and people start to whisper. "Students will raise there hands in my class. Now let me make one thing clear, Voldemort is not back"
"So who killed Cedric? Harry saw him with his own eyes and I choose to believe him-"
"DETENTION Miss Weasley"
"You can't give me detention for telling the truth" I stand up. "Double detention" she explains. "Are you serious?"
"Triple detention, don't want to make that a forth do we" she giggles her annoying giggle. I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom and hear her shouts "a month of detention" and I stick my fingers up while walking away.

I walk into a hard yet soft body and stumble a bit until they grab my shoulders. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Ehh walking" I say in a 'duh' tone. "No I mean why are you out of class" I finally look up and meet his eyes. "I got annoyed" I mumble. "Let me guess, umbridge?" He smirks. "Yeppp" I say popping the 'p' "well since we're both out of class, wanna go to the astronomy tower?" Draco asks. "Thought you'd never ask" I grab his wrist and walk up to the tower.

Once we get up there, we get hit by a huge gush of wind. "Let me just go get my hoodie"
"No need just put mine on" he takes of his hoodie and puts it over my head. I blow some hair out of my face and he laughs. "Hey dray?" I ask while he fixes my hair. "What's up?"
"Can I do your hair?" I smile innocently and look up at him. "Fine, go ahead"
"Yay" I squeal and pull him to sit down. "So how bad was it?" He speaks. "Well...I got a months worth of detention with her" I explain. "How the hell did that happen?"
"Long story"
"Hit me"
"Ok so-" I then start to tell him everything while doing his hair and sitting in his jumper.