23

Bella's POV
Me and Harry are walking to our detention with the pink freak in silence. "Hello children" she giggles as we enter. Her office was a sickly pink with pictures of moving cats on plates. We both walk in and see two chairs and desks so we sit down. "You'll be writing lines today" she says as she puts pink sugar in her tea. We both reach into our bags to get a quill but get stopped. "Oh no, you will be using my special quill" she hands us a quill. "But you didn't give us any ink" I point out. "You won't be needing any" she giggles and takes a sip of her tea. "How many do we write?" Harry asks. "Let's just say until it syncs in"
"What should we write?" I say. "I must not tell lies" she replies. We both pick up our quills and start to write. Soon, I felt a burning feeling in my right hand so I look down and se it turning red. Then it starts to engrave letters in my had and by the looks of it, it's happening to Harry too.

"Is something wrong my dear?" Umbitch asks
Harry. I look down at my arm again and see what I wrote on the paper, on my hand. "Your crazy" I shout and stand up. "Deep down you know you deserve this" she smiles. Tears fill my eyes from the pain but I don't let them fall because if I do, she wins. I storm out the classroom, leaving Harry, and go to the common room. I walk around the room and kick the wall. "Stupid bitch" I sniffle.

The next morning, I get up and walk to the great hall in Draco's baggy hoodie, from the astronomy tower, because it's the only thing that hides my hand. "The hell are you wearing?" Ron asks. "A jumper" I sit down. "Yeah a jumper that smells" he sniffs. "Exactly like Malfoy" he finishes. "So?" He just gets up and walks away. "What's on your hand?" Ginny wonders. "Oh um-nothing?" I pull the sleeves of the hoodie down more. "Show me"  Ginny says trying to grab my arm but I pull away. "Its nothing Ginny" I smile a fake smile and put my hand behind my back. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull my sleeve up. Draco."nothing huh?" He says looking at me. "It's not a big deal" I pull my wrist back. "What happened"  Ginny stands up. "Ok, ok fine. Umbitch has this weird ass quill that when you write with it, it engraved on your hand. So don't get detention with her. And to think I have a whole month of this left" I roll my eyes and leave the hall.

—————————
Quidditch tryouts
—————————

We were all in our quidditch uniforms and all the boys were fighting. "Ok so today-" Harry got cut off by the students arguing. He kept trying to get there attention. "SHUT YOUR TRAP HOLE" I yell. Everyone quiets down and we all start to practice. I ended up making the team along with Ginny and of course Harry. After that, we all went into the common room. "He really is out there isn't he?" Hermione asks to herself. "We've got to learn how to defend ourselves. And if umbridge refuses to teach us, we have to find someone who will"

"Um...hi...so, you all know why were here" Hermione exclaims as a group of people sit in front of us. "We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts" we all discuss why we need one and that Voldemort is indeed back. In the end, we all get them to put there names down.

"So where are we gonna practice?" Ginny asks. "The shreaking shak?" Ron asks. "Too small"
"The forbidden Forest?" Hermione suggests. "You mad?"
"Miss Weasley" Snape says in a low voice behind us. We all turn around to meet his gaze. "Yes Professor?" Me and Ginny ask at the same time. "That one" he points to me. "Follow me" he walks off and I follow.

We get to his office and he sits down "so...Miss Weasley, your grades have been slipping in my class and I would like to give you a tutor" he explains. "But sir-"
"No buts. Your tutor will be here in a second" he cuts me off and right after he finishes, there's a knock on the door. "Come in" The door creaks open to reveal a tall blond haired boy. Draco Malfoy. "Ah just in time Mr Malfoy" Snape say emotionless."You will be tutoring Miss Weasley"
"It'll be my pleasure sir" Draco smirks. "Of you two go now" we both walk out the classroom and Snape slams the door shut. Draco then drags me to the library and sits me down on a chair. "Can we do it another night? I'm tired" I whine. "Too bad"

I was half asleep when Draco put another book in front of me. "We've been going for 3 hours. Let me sleep" I cry. "1 more hour" he replies and opens the book. I close my eyes when he's half way through explaining and block out his voice. "Bella, wake up" Draco shouts. "Shut up" I say without opening my eyes. "Fine we'll finish tomorrow" he mumbles. "No we won't" I smile with my eyes still closed. I feel arms pick me up bridle style and I snuggle in more to his chest.