3⚡

50,000 years before the sky was introduced to the sea,
Allah Azza Wajjal wrote down your name next to me.

......................................................

Amira was in a confused state she was not able to comprehend what was happening in her life right now. She trusted her lord and left the matters in the hand of her lord.

She was sitting on her bed. After a while her mom came to her with another dress and asked her to change. She got rid of the previous white dress and wore her mother's wedding dress. She felt at peace after wearing the beautiful dress.

She came out of the washroom and walked up to her Mumma

"Mumma will he accept me?"

"Don't worry Amira, it was Huraz's wish to marry you and he will definitely love you. I wish I had seen the love in his eyes a little earlier and don't worry and think too much about Ahan... "she trailed off.

She was a little scared as well as satisfied after listening to her mother. Farhaan came into the room and informed about the arrival of khazi sahab.

The khazi sahab walked in along with her father and other other witnessed and asked for her consent.

"Do you Amira Khan daughter of Imran khan accept Huraz khan son of Ayez khan as your husband with a mehar of 10 lakh rupees?" Khazi sahab asked.

Silence.

Amira was once again having wedding jitters and she was fidgeting her fingers with the hem of the dupatta. Her brother stood beside her and placed his hand on her head. She looked up at him asking for assurance and acceptance. He gave a squeeze on her shoulder and asked her to accept him.

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

(I do, accept)

The whole room was filled with voices of congratulations. Farhaan hugged his baby sister and calmed down a little bit.

The khazi sahab went to the other side of the room where the groom was present.

"Do you Huraz Khan son of Ayez khan accept Amira khan daughter of Imran khan as your wife with a mehar of 10 lakh rupees?"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

Huraz accepted Amira as his lawfully wedded wife. He was finally happy after a long period of time. Indeed some wishes comes true.

He walked into his room where is wife was present. He saw that she was nervous and fidgeting with her fingers. He walked inside his room and locked the door. He walked towards the bed and sat beside her.

He slowly lifted her veil which was hiding her beautiful face. He was mesmerised seeing her face after almost seven years of life. He had shifted to a different city after what had happened that day seven years ago. Indeed she was looking like a hoor. His hoor.

He slowly kept his hand on her head and recited some Duas and blew it on her. He was indeed thankful to his lord for granting him his hoor back.

He got out of bed and asked her to join him to pray 2 Rakats of nawafil Namaz. Both of them prayed and thanked their lord.

He asked her to change her dress in the closet and than he moved to another room to change his clothes. He came back and sat on the bed. She came out of the washroom in a plain white cotton kurti and black leggings.

He was hypnotised by her simple look. He was awestruck by seeing her hair.  It were long and curly black hair. He got up and walked to her and gently placed a kiss on her forehead. It was a new feeling for Amira and she closed her eyes slowly. His lips lingered there for a few minutes. He got hold of her hand and made her sit on the bed.

"Aap right side me sojayein Amira. I'll sleep on the left. We will talk about it tomorrow. Good night " he said and gently placed a kiss on her forehead. And both of them got to their respective places and tried sleeping.

He turned towards her and she was already looking at him. She had a lot of questions to ask. She wanted to know why did he accept her as his wife. Will the new relationship work? What will Ahan think about her....

She was fighting her inner turmoil to ask questions and she dint even know that she was staring at him without even blinking. He snapped his fingers in front of her and she came out of her reverie.

"I know Amu you have a lot of questions to ask. Let me tell you what happened seven years ago" he told her. She dint hear anything after listening to the way he addressed her.

Amu. She had heard him call her Amu after seven years. She always wondered what had happened that he had to move to a complete different city and lost contact with her. He used to be her best friend. She always had loved to be around him. He used to save her from her annoying Farhaan bhai. She missed him a lot. After all he was her Tayi Ammi's son.

She knew he had some fight with her Farhaan bhai and they were not much in contact with each other. She use to miss him in both happy and sad times. She would always see sadness in her taya abbu's eyes when ever someone mentioned about him. She knew her taya abbu also missed him.

She was again lost in her trance and he slowly placed his hand on top of her hand to bring her out of her trance. He slightly smiled. He got up and sat leaning towards the headboard and Amira followed his actions.

"I know Amu you have a lot of questions in your mind and let me clear it out for you. I can't see you disturbed like this. I know things have changed and it won't be the same again but you will always have my support and I will always remain by your side no matter what"he paused for a while and then again continued.

"Okay so....."

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

Assalamu alaikum dear readers

Hey everyone, how are y'all?

I hope you're doing good.

Please remember everyone in your Duas. May Allah protect us from covid. May Allah make it easy for all those who are suffering. May Allah grant them shifa. Aameen

Okay so coming back to the chapter. Tell me how it was. What do you think happened in the past🤔.

Don't forget to press the star icon and comment.

Stay safe and keep smiling😊

Thank you Kefi😘❤ for motivating me to write. kefimysa

~Zoe