||💞Aashnaa - companion 1 💞||

Trust the timing of life events.
It has a reason.
___________________________

"ITS THE SAME THING EVERYDAY! WHEN HAVE YOU LOVED ME AND GOT ANYTHING FOR ME? YOU ARE ALWAYS OUT. ITS ALWAYS WORK WORK AND WORK AND STILL WE DONT GET ANYTHING FROM YOUR WORK!"

"ONLY IF YOU STOP BRAGGING ABOUT LITTLE THINGS, ALLAH WILL BLESS US. IM BUSY LOOKING OUT FOR A JOB AND ALL I WISH FOR IS YOUR SUPPORT BUT NO. I WONT GET IT"

"SO NOW ITS ALL MY FAULT?"

and I woke up again to my parents fighting today! Only Allah knows when will this stop fighting. I'm so done with their petty fights for money and status.

Well you must me wondering who I am and what am I blabbering. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Nysha Meer Ahmed and I'm 21 years old. I am an only daughter to my parents. I belong to a middle class family and those were my parents fighting. You must be thinking why are they fighting? Well it's kinda normal and they fight everyday. We belong to a middle class family. Well technically we weren't from the middle class family from the beginning.

We were rich before but due to my father losing his job and status in the society we moved into another city. My uncles had stolen my dad's shares and sold it in the market. They had cheated him and taken away his property. My father lost everything but he didn't lose the little faith he had in himself.

My dad being the most kind and generous person didn't want to put his brothers behind the bars and left them. We moved in to another city leaving all of them who we once called family behind. I sometimes really wish daadu was with us. We wouldn't have faced such times in our lives.

And I know if they just call dad and ask for forgiveness, he'd forgive them and go back. I really wish someday this happens and we move back to my lovely city. But alas it's just wishful thinking and probably not going to happen.

It was really difficult to move in to another city and start all over but it was almost a year and I had become somewhat comfortable with it.

I had joined a new university in my second year after a lot of convincing required from my parents to join the 2nd year of degree and now Iwas currently in my final year which would be ending in some days.

I always wonder why would my uncles do what they did and hurt my parents like that. This was the main reason for the fights between my parents. My dad lost everything and it really became difficult for us to live.

Life had thrown huge rocks at our face. It was really hard for us to live in this fast moving society who only focuses on their own benefit. I'd always seen people do something for their own benefit. Nobody would do anything to help the other grow. I wonder how did we become so selfish in life that we'd forget the neighbour living next door.

I had seen days where we'd not even have 2 proper meals to eat in a day and I'd also see people posting pictures of food on the same day. Some of us would be suffering without a meal and some would be over filling their plates and leaving the food because it was too much for them to eat.

I wouldn't have time to sleep because I wanted to do something and help my parents in living and proving a better place for us to stay. I had learnt stitching and applying mehendi. It would take hours for me to go and apply mehendi for the brides but the moment I would receive the payment in the end, the pain, the sacrifice would look nothing in front of the payment to make my parents happy.

Alhamdulillah Ala kulli haal. Alhamdulillah for these days as well. Maybe Allah wanted me to learn about not wasting money and saving it in life for such days.