6 💖

F. R. I. E. N. D. S
Fight for you.
Respect you.
Include you.
Encourage you.
Need you
Deserve you.
Stand by you.
~Pinterest

_____________________

(unedited) big revelation ahead.

Exams got over and after a month of holidays, today the results would be out. There was a tense atmosphere as everyone waited for the results.

"Yaar I'm scared, I just hope that I pass. My parents will disown me if I fail" Nabiya cried out loud.

"I know you will pass with flying colours, just relax" Jawaad coaxed her.

The results were out and everyone had passed with first class marks.

Ayman had topped the class and Zain was the 2nd rank holder among their class. Everyone were happy for them.

They decided to celebrate it by going out for lunch the next day.

After lunch once ayman reached her pg, she was handed an envelope by the warden. She took it and examined it. 'The Khan Design' was engraved on the paper with beautiful calligraphy. She carefully tore the cover and removed a letter from it. It was her internship letter.

She had got a paid internship for securing first rank in the class as promised by her professor. 'Ya Allah I will have to see him again for a month' thought Ayman.

She kept the letter aside and decided to think about it later on. She still had 3 days time to join the company.

She spoke to Ayesha about it and Ayesha convinced her to give it a try. It would benefit her later on in her career. This was the best interior design company in the city.

She informed her Shaamil bhaiyu about the internship. Her bhaiyu told her that it was the best company and he knew some people working there. He knew some of them personally and trusts that company and asked her to give it a try.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

The day finally arrived and she got ready to depart to the company. She had worn a modest looking pink colour salwar kameez and had wrapped a cream colour hijab.

She reached the building and was very much mesmerised by the building. It was uniquely designed and she wondered who would have designed such a masterpiece.

She looked at her watch and she realised she was about to get late. She just rushes to the reception and enquires about Nihaal's office. She found out that it was in the 5th floor. The top most floor if the building. She rushes to the lift and quickly presses the 5th floor button.

She sees another reception and infirm the lady that she has been appointed for the internship.

"Ma'am please take the last brown door on the right side and you will reach Nihaal sir's office. He is waiting inside for you" Ayman thanked her and went in search of that particular door.

Once she reaches she takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. She hears a faint come in. She takes another deep breath and enters his office.

She notices that the interior of the office is very beautifully designed. The walls were green in colour and the lightening elements and layout complemented it well. She knew the green colour helps the person to work efficiently with focus. A mahogany desk was placed in the middle with black office chairs.

She hears someone clear their throat. She comes out of her admiration state.

"Good morning Sir" she greets him.