5 🤗

I will ask Allah to see you twice.
Once here and once in paradise.

_________________________________

Thanks kefimysa for helping me with the plot. I love you Kefi(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Lots of drama ahead.

*One month later*

As usual her khala had gone to convince her brother for the marriage leaving Faikha at home with Sajid. But after sometime her khalu came home and she couldn't go to the terrace.

She was waiting for her khalu to go somewhere out or better go to his room, but he wouldn't move from the sofa. Her eyes were fixed on the stairs. Sajid was also being restless as he had told Sahil that his mother will be going out today.

"Kya hua Faikha bete?"

"Uh.. Vo Kuch nai khalu"

"Baba kya mai Faikha baji ko terrace per leke jaa sakta hoon?"

"Haan sajid leke Jao. Mujhe koi problem Nai hai par Jaldi vapas aajao" sajid gave a 440 watt smile to his father and pulled Faikha's hand and rushed to the terrace. As if he was waiting for the exact words from his father.

Once they reached the terrace she saw Sahil was strolling on his terrace. Her eyes moved around and she saw plate filled with chocolate pastries and chips were placed in a corner on a mat.

Nadir came running with a flask and cups. He placed it down and poured tea in each cup.

They sat down on the mat. Sajid and Nadir were busy munching on their snacks. Sahil was observing her every move.

The way she blew over her cup of tea, as it was warm and then she took a sip. She had a satisfactory smile on her face. The tea tasted just the way she likes it.

In a field of roses, she was a wildflower.

Like wildflowers, she had allowed herself to grow in all the places people thought she never would.

He was attracted to her eyes and the way she smiles.

"When is your birthday Faikha?" he asked her all of a sudden.

"It on the 30th of July" she saw him give her a calculative look but she doesn't ask him why.

He was just thinking that he only had a month to help her in going back to her house. And he would try his best in helping her get back to her family. That family who would treat her well, with care and love.

He gives her a box which had been gift wrapped.

"What is this?" she inquires.

"It's a little gift from me"

"Aree I just told you my birthday is in two months, Sahil. And why this gift all of a sudden?"

"Haan I know but it's just a small gift from me. And who says we can gift only on birthdays?"

Shaking her head at his sillyness, she takes the gift from his hand. She opens it and finds a beautiful diary. She looks at him.

"I want you to write what ever your heart wills. I might not be with you someday, but this will always remain with you" he knew she would go back someday to her family, which is why he gave her the gift.

"I want to have your brothers contact Faikha. I need to discuss something with him" she thinks for a while but anyways gives him her brothers number. She wonders why did he need it?