2 💞

Allah has purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness.
Don't give up.

___________________________

Zaroon's pov:

The blaring of the alarm woke me up from my slumber. Groggily opening my eyes and stifling a yawn I woke up and set my coffee pot to start brewing my morning coffee. Only coffee would help me remove my sleepiness and make me feel fresh.

After taking a quick relaxing shower, I got dressed in my black armani suit and paired it with Louis Philippe black formal shoes. I wore my Tommy Hilfiger Watch and grabbed wallet from the bed side stand. I drank my coffee and started walking to the dining table.

I lived with my mom in this huge mansion like house. I didn't have any siblings and my father had expired at a very young age leaving me with only my mother.

I saw my mother cooking in the kitchen. Although we have about 10-15 servants at home, my mom loved cooking breakfast for me and then going to her job. She loved her job and wouldn't leave it even when I told her I could earn for us. She wanted to work as she loved doing it from the start. She always says that it gives her some kind of peace.

All of this I own, it's all because of my mother's dedication towards me. She was the one who kept me in her every dua and prayed sincerely for me. She was the one who helped me reach great heights today in life.

She always taught me that how much ever we reach heights in life, we must always stick to our roots.

I pray to god that I too fulfil all of her wishes just like she use to do in my childhood. I'd ask something and she'd grant me that even though we didn't have much money and had lost my father in an early age.

She always says that my baba would be proud of me for who I am today. But I'd want to make her proud too.

"Zaroon Jaldi aake Nashta karlo beta. Mujhe der horahi hai" she broke my chain of thoughts.

"Haan ammi aagaya. I've told you please stop going for job and tiring yourself. I want you to rest while I earn for you Ammi. You hardly take a day off and keep tiring yourself" I said settling down on the dining table chair.

"Zaroon I do not want to have this conversation again. I've already told you I'm not leaving my job. It's just a matter of few years and then I'll retire. So let me just enjoy my little time beta"

Nobody could win against her, so I just gave up. After finishing my breakfast, I grabbed my keys from the key plate on the table and got inside my Mercedes Benz. After bringing it to life, I drove to my office.

Once I reached office, I was informed by my secretary that my best friend was waiting for me in my office. I wonder why was he here early in the morning.

I noticed my friend sitting or rather sleeping in my chair. But maybe my foot steps woke him up.

"Assalamu alaikum Usman. I think it's going to rain seeing you here in my office early in the morning" I greeted him teasingly.

" Walaikum assalam and shut up. I can wake up early just like you do and I've come here to give you a good news today" I arched my eyebrows asking him what is it and also asking him to continue.

"I spoke to abbu about the ruksati yesterday and I'm getting married by the end of this month or the starting of the next month. The date will be finalised tonight after Sana's dad, my Chachu returns home today"

"wow congratulations man. Finally you're getting married" I was happy for him.

"Yes finally and I want you to be my best man. I will not tolerate you missing out on any of my functions just like you've missed my nikah" I nodded my head. I wasn't able to attend his Nikah 3 years ago since I wasn't in the city. Since I had seen her.