3 💞

How beautiful is islam in which you can make dua for someone without them knowing and in return the angels make dua for you.

_____________________________

Dont forget to read the authors note in the end. I need your suggestions.

_____________________________

Nysha's pov:

After seeing Abbu's condition I couldn't ask him money for the fees. Maybe I should start looking out for part time jobs but then I will receive the money after completing one month of work. But, I'll need the money by the end of next week.

After giving food to my parents and asking them to rest, I went to my room. I didn't know what to do. My mind was in a chaos. I was sick worried about what had happened to my father today. If that person wouldn't have helped him, I don't think any body else would.

I went to the bathroom and made my abulation and laid my prayer mat or the ground. After performing shukrana prayer (prayer of gratitude), I raised my hands and prayed and cried my heart out in front of my lord. Only he could listen to my heart right now. Only he knew the things I couldn't share it with anyone. Only he knew my unspoken words.

Ya Allah thank you for sending an angel in the form of him. Thank you for saving my father, ya Allah. Keep him under your protection. Bless my parents and save us from this poverty ya rabb. Only you can grant us barakah in our house. Only you can grant us a solution to our problem. It's waste of I cry out in front of others. They will only listen and later make fun of my misery but you can get me out of this ya rabb. I sincerely pray to you ya rabb. You are the most high and most generous. Thank you for giving all of it which belongs to us. Thank you for the little things in life. Keep all of us safe and under your protection.

Ya rabb please give me a zariya (a way out) by which I can pay my fees without troubling my parents. I do not want to add more burden on their shoulders. Please help me like how you've helped to protect my abbu ji today. Tawakal tu Allah. I leave all my faith and trust on you my rabb for I know you will get me out of this situation.

After completing my prayers I laid down on my single sized bed. I didn't feel like eating and slept early.

The next day came early then I expected but Alhamdulillah I didn't wake up to the sounds of my parents fighting. It was indeed a good morning for me.

I got ready and went to the dining table. Ammi asked me to finish my breakfast before leaving. I quickly finished my breakfast and abbu came and sat down next to me.

Alhamdulillah he looked a little bit better now and he had a small but beautiful smile on his face. After taking their blessings I started my way to the college.

It took me fifteen minutes to reach college and as usual I found Sana near the gate waiting for me. We went to the class together. I felt good today but I was still worried for the fees payment. I didn't know how would I pay it. But at least ma'am had asked them to grant me a week's time.

After Waheeda ma'ams class, she had asked me to wait again. She was clearing some doubts the other students had and my mind was in a chaos again.

Ya Allah! Did they not agree to give me more time? What am I supposed to do if they do not agree to it. How will I get out of this. I wondered.

"What happened ma'am? Did they not agree to give me more time?" I asked Waheeda ma'am as soon as the other girls left. She shook her head.

"No Nysha. I did not call you for that. I've called to inform you that your fees have been paid. You do not have to worry any longer about it" she informed me making my worry to go away. I was literally shocked and thankful. Allah heard my prayers. I couldn't be more blessed.