6 🌙

Trust the timing of life events.
It has a reason.
__________________________

Once junaid reached home, he was happy to see his family. He was surprised when he got to know that his twin sister was married to Zain, his best friend. He was glad to see her happy with him. He met with his other friends and Amina was disappointed at him when he told her that he was engaged to Fiza. She was the only one who knew about his feelings for Bushra.

It was almost a week since he had returned and he couldn't find his happiness here. He knew his happiness wasn't here and he was searching for it in the wrong place. He was truly happy to see his siblings happy with their partners but he couldn't find the same happiness for himself.

He was going to his room when he heard noises from his Phuphu's room. He could hear the sounds of someone getting slapped. He rushed to the room. He saw that his Phuphu was fuming with anger. He saw hand print on Fiza's face.

"Kya hua Phuphu. Aap itna gussa Kyun ho?"

She explained to him everything. She had caught Fiza with a guy in a nearby restaurant and the guy said that he was her boyfriend. She checked her phone and got to know everything. She told him that it was Fiza who had spoilt his and Bushra's life. She was the one who had sent the letter. She was the one who had sent Bushra's pictures to his mother to convince that Bushra wasnt the right choice for junaid. She had sent pictures with her friends and colleges and stating that she was dating them. She had photoshopped her pictures and sent it to his mother. She told him that she had seen Bushra going with Ikram. She knew about her kidnapping.

He was shocked when he heard everything. His Phuphu asked him to break the engagement with her daughter. She wanted to punish her daughter. She knew love couldn't be forced. She wanted her daughter to suffer all alone.

He told everything to his mother and siblings. Everyone were shocked by the revelation. They called off the engagement. His Phuphu had thrown Fiza out of her house and had asked forgiveness from his mother.

He had tried contacting Bushra but he didn't get into contact with her. He again contacted Zaiba but she also didn't have any clue about Bushra. Nihaal had asked Junaid to wait for a while as he had asked people to look for Bushra.

But Junaid couldn't wait any longer and decided to go back to London. He couldn't stay here and keep waiting for her. He had to take a step. He packed his luggage and went to the airport.

Once he reached the airport, he started walking to the departure area but stopped in his tracks when he saw the person ahead of him.

★。+゚☆゚+。★

"Do you Bushra Ansari daughter of Ansari accept Ikram Aurang Zeb son of Aurang Zeb in Nikah with a Mehr of 50,00,000"

Her whole body was trembling in fear, nervousness, she was confused and what not.

She took a deep breath and said, "Alhamdulillah Qubool hai" she repeated it twice.

Then the Molvi sahab moved to the groom's side and asked him.

"Do you Ikram Aurang Zeb take Bushra Ansari in your Nikah with a Mehr of 50,00,000?"

Ikram looked at her. He could see the sad face and the tears that weren't stopping and he remembered the talked he had a while ago. All of the memories flashed through his mind.

He saw her first in college auditorium. He had stalked her, hurted her, made her cry, threatened her, kidnapped her, made her stay away from her friends and family. He had also forced her to love him but he realised that love cannot be forced. And he was late to realise it.