4 🌙

Remember
your words
can plant gardens
or burn
whole forest down.
~Gemma troy
_____________________________

"I love you. I knew it has to be you by my side the moment I saw you. Wherever I am, I always think of you" he finally confessed his love for Bushra. And to say Bushra was shocked would be an understatement.

"You love me? Do you even know what love is? I do not even know who you are and you don't go around hurting people you love. I already love someone else Mr. Aurang" she let out a bitter chuckle.

"You think that lover boy Junaid really likes you even after knowing that he's getting engaged to Fiza next month, he hasn't told his parents or anyone about you. Stop falling for someone who cannot be yours Bushra" he taunted her back.

No Bushra he is just playing with your mind. Junaid doesn't even know about Fiza's proposal or else he would have told about the engagement part. He just wants to manipulate you and win over you.

But matter of factly she knew that he was correct. Wasn't she falling for someone who she knew had no future with her. Wasn't it unrequited love?

"Where do you think you're going Mr. Ikram? That's not the route to my hostel!" she was busy in her thoughts that she didn't observe him taking another route. Oh for real he is kidnapping me, she thought. She started to panic.

"That road was blocked due to construction work, so I'm taking another route. Relax I'm not kidnapping you, I'm just dropping you to your room"

"I do not trust you Mr. Aurang. Please stop the car. I'm..I'm scared"

"I wouldn't hurt you Bushra. I mean it when I say I love you" he reached out for her hand but she immediately pulled her hand away from his grip.

"I don't care if you love me or hate me. Just stop the car right now. Stop behaving like an obsessive person"

"I love you and I want you. You hear me? I'm done. I'm not giving up on you. I do not want to have a life without you" she could see the wheels turning in his head.

"Stop acting like a psycho Ikram. I do not love you! Why don't you just understand this. You don't love me, you're just obsessed with me" she yelled at the top of her voice and he speeds up the car.

"Do you have a death wish?" she screamed at him. She was scared of rash driving. It reminded her of bitter memories of her brother's death.

There were tears in her red rimmed eyes.

"We could've died" she again yelled at him. She was hyperventilating.

He didn't know why she was reacting like that. "listen.. " he started but she cut him off again.

"Stop!"
"Please just stop the car right now!"
He immediately stopped the car on the side and looked at her. She was shivering and slumped back exhausted on her seat. She was clutching the seat belt tightly as her life depended on it.

She had flashbacks of her brother's accident and his death.

Everyone is secretly healing from something.

"Bushra it's alright. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm really sorry. Please don't cry" he knew she was shaken and he slowly embraced her.

Once she realised how wrong it was, she immediately pulled back from the hug. Shock plastered on her face. But it was too late as someone had already seen them sharing that moment.

Once she pulled back, he started driving the car again but on a normal speed and parked outside her hostel.

"Okay now listen to me carefully. Get back to your room and start preparing for your exams. I do not want you to stay in contact with Junaid and get ready to accept my proposal which I've sent it to your parents" he smirked and his smirk grew wider when he saw Junaid seeing them together outside her hostel.