yoyo

TW/ intrusive thoughts, thoughts of violence

for some ungodly reason i'd decided to go along on this lousy biology school trip. it was yet another rainy cold day in forks and i was spending it at a recycling plant. great. everyone lined up next to their chosen busses, chatting to their friends, handing in their permission slips, i wasn't. i was stood a good few meters away from the queues forcing the thoughts of bludgeoning everyone of the humans in front of me to death. that was until Jasper caught my eye. him and his sister Alice had joined the queue closest to me and had seemed to have noticed me staring their way. there was no point in quickly reverting my gaze to the floor as they'd already seen me, i sighed and just before my eyes could land back on the gravel below my feet some grabbed my arm and tugged me forward. i wasn't exactly prepared for this so i stumbled. over. and over. and over again. the same person who'd grabbed me was now holding me up right. "if you were stood staring at Jasper any longer you would've burnt a whole through his body just with your eyes."
"oh fuck off maddi." i pulled my hood up over my head and replaced the hem of my jeans on my hips. "just think A, the quicker we go, the quicker this is over, the quicker we can have a cigarette". ah. that did sound good, i might even say pleasurable if i was pushing it. i was now amongst the hoards of people now fighting for the back row of seats.

after the short bus journey we finally arrived at our destination. whilst everyone else, including maddi, bundled off of the bus i waited as patiently as i ever had before to leave the vehicle in my own time. i grabbed my bag and slowly trudged of the bus, seeing maddi looming by the door waiting for me eagerly "come on ffs i wanna go see a worm!" she cheered. "what?"
"what? worms are cool Alex"
"um okay"
"oh sorry i forgot the only things you find cool are anything to do with death or horror" i smirked at her and slung my left arm over her shoulder as we began to make our way into the building.

the smell of compost and plants hit me like a truck. nice. there was a surprising amount of people who at least seemed interested in whatever Sir was on about. whether that was genuine for interest or they were just hoping for extra credit i don't know. "hey imma go walk with Jess"
"what no why?"
"zombie boy keeps staring at you so i'm leaving you  all alone to suffer under his gaze" she pulled away from my arm and jogged of slyly. she knew what she was doing. i didn't have time to look around and catch Jasper staring at me before i heard is voice. "hi" he said painfully, like he had limited breaths left to take and every word spoke was another breath down. "hi" i replied. still wasn't paying attention to whatever was being spoken about now. "do you like insects?" the fuck? "um im neutral about them i guess." i answered.  "i listened to some more of that artist you showed me the other day. i showed my brother Edward too, he likes sad music so he enjoyed it"
"Keaton may be sad but his music isn't. it's as if romance and pain had a child and that's what his songs are".  that was the last thing said for quite a while.

everyone had now filtered outside and Maddi was still with Jessica and all their other friends. i was lent you against the wall of the building when Jasper yet again made his way up to me. he didn't look in pain this time, but he looked sick. "we can't be friends". the words were spat out of his mouth as if he were tricked into eating something he despised. "i'm sorry what?!" i felt my emotions rise and become drastically more intense as the seconds passed. "we can't be friends" it was then when he turned around and started to walk off. "no, no you don't get to walk away" i grabbed his arm forcefully trying to turn him to face me. he felt like stone. as my attempt to turn him round failed i accepted that i would have to move in front of him instead. "you don't get to talk to me, and listen to music i showed you and make me the only person you've seemingly ever spoken to other than your family and then just go oh by the way we can't be friends! what the fuck is wrong with you??" he didn't say anything. his body language didn't change. but the sickness on his face intensified. before i could say or do anything i would definitely regret once i'd calmed down i angrily walked off and got back on the bus wayyy too early and slumped down in a corner seat right at the very back of the bus. Knocked Loose now blasting through my earphones.