Honey badger and Wolf

In this country, zaibatsu conglomerates have held gruesome underground blood sport matches to gamble on since ancient times.

We see Garito standing in the middle of the ring.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the strongest brute we have here in our fighting club, Garito Fenrir Fang! (audience cheered) And in the other corner here we have a new wrestler Rhino!

Everyone looked at the corner and there he saw an already transformed man who had a rhinoceros skin and a horn.

Garito: You're already transformed, so I won't keep you waiting.

Garito's ears grew on his head,a big wolf tail his nails, claws, his fangs grew, and his arms and legs were covered with black wolf fur.

Garito: Lets dance.

Announcer: 3! 2! 1...! Start!

The two brutes run against each other, but Garito crouched down and attacked Rhino's leg with his claws that he could no longer rise.

Announcer: As always, Fenrir wins with a single blow to a weak spot!

Then Garito's wolf parts disappeared and he went backstage as the white-haired girl who was his sister Seren was waiting for him.

Seren: Good job brother!

Garito: Only the weak could call this success. This fighting club is too easy.

Seren: That's why you do Killing Bites.

Garito: That's true, but I want even more.

Seren: So you really want to go...

Garito: I've already contacted a few people and yes it will be possible for the fifth team to join and they also can't say no to the offerer that both Fang twins will come.

Seren: It sounds good.

Garito: Let's go home it's late.

So Garito and Seren left, and when they were at the door of their house, Garito noticed a white van slowing down at the white-haired girl across the street, and someone from the van climbed out and pulled her into the van and drove off.

Garito: Seren, go home, I'll take care of the van.

Seren: Okay, but be careful.

Garito: (smirk) What would the fun be then?

Garito then transformed and ran after the van. And he was fast enough so he caught up with the van, but it was weird that it was just standing in the middle of the road. Then the van drove off again and drove to an abandoned scrap yard. When Garito got there and hid in the shadows, he saw a guy, probably a driver, jumping out of the van and vomiting. When Garito started sniffing, he smeld fresh blood so he knew right away what had happened.

Garito: (think) So she's brute too. How interesting.

And then the white-haired girl came out of the van and she's trying to call someone.

white-haired girl: Jesus. Can't drive for shit, has a weak ass stomach... What a usless bastard. Hey, dont' even think about running. (someone answered the call) Mr. Shidoh, it's Hitomi. Yes, I've just arrived. I ran into a bit of trouble. Yes, that piece of shit is with me.

The guy noticed there were corpses on the scrapyard. And he started screaming like a girl.

Guy: What the hell is this?