Let the howling begin.

Brutes. They are the Therianthrope fighters of the Killing Bites. Subjects are enhanced with animal properties through the Therianthropy Operation, activating the power of the wild.

When Garito, Seren, Raven and Tyrian got home, they immediately began discussing how the Destroyal would go. During their conversation, someone called Garito. When Garito answered, he found out it was Loki.

Loki: Bad news, I couldn't find enough people to be move the piece but I also have good news Odin and I will be be moving the piece but we have one left.

Garito looked at Raven and Tyrian.

Garito: Which one of you is a better strategist?

Raven: But wouldn't it be better if Seren moved with the piece?

Garito: No, Seren is our ace up our sleeve.

Tyrian: With all due respect sir but how can you be sure I have never seen Seren fight.

Garito: I will not discuss with you why Seren is an ace because it is a hystory I would like to forget but the important thing is that Seren has to fight. So Raven will control Tyrian, Loki will control me and Odin will control Seren. Are there any objections?

Tyrian, Raven and Seren: No!

Garito: Destroyal will start soon so let's get ready.

Some time has passed and Destroyal is holding a welcome party before the fight itself. Garito was wearing a suit. Seren is wearing a nice dress. Raven and Tyrian were in their normal clothes. All four drank wine.

Then they noticed that I was Hitomi and Yuuya

Then they noticed that I was Hitomi and Yuuya. So Garito and Seren decide to come to them and greet them.

Garito: Hi Hitomi and Yuuya, you seem to be enjoying it here.

Seren: Hi!

Hitomi: Hi Fenrir, it's not bad at all. I never expected Killing Bites matches to be part of such luxurious places.

Garito: I do not either.

Then a big guy came up to them.

big guy: That is right. That is how important these fights are.