carnage of the past

Flashback

In Japan, 15 years ago, there was a mansion in the countryside that belonged to the wealthy Dimitrescu family. Themansion was a family consisting of Father Jacques and Alcina Dimitrescu.

 Themansion was a family consisting of Father Jacques and Alcina Dimitrescu

(Alcina Dimitrescu, And yes, I leave her 9'6″ tall or 290cm)

(Alcina Dimitrescu, And yes, I leave her  9'6″ tall or  290cm)

(Jacques Dimitrescu)

Alcina was not from Japan, she is from Europe, where all her rich bloodlines come from. Jacques adopted the surname Dimitrescu only because this surname brought him fame, he didn't even love Alcina, but they still have two children, a girl and a boy, but it was weird that even though they were siblings they looked completely different, because Alcina had an affair with an unknown man. Jacques didn't know, and Alcina explained that it was just a coincidence. And the two children were none other than Garito and Seren. When Garito was 5 and Seren was 4, Alcina urgently had to go to her home country and let Jacques take care of the two children. But leaving the children with the man was the worst possible option. Since Alcina left Jacques beaten Garito because he knew he was not his son, it took a few years for Seren to notice and start protecting Garito, but it didn't help much. Garito and Seren were then given the opportunity to become members of the Therianthrope project which they gladly accepted. When Garito and Seren returned home, Jacques was drunk.

Jacques: Where have you brats been all this time?!

Garito: This is not your business, old man.

When Garito said that, Jacques hit the glass bottle over his head so hard that the bottle shattered. Garito fell to the ground, bleeding from his head, and Seren looked at it in shock.

Seren: Garito!

Jacques: What? Do you want to get too?!

When Garito heard this, his nails transformed for the first time and dug them deep into Jacques' feet.

Jacques: So you don't have enough?!

Then Jacques lifted his leg and stepped on Garito's head with brute force.