Kitten, Ratel and wolf

Killing Bites. A proxy war that has been carried out for generations between four zaibatsu conglomerates with their representation on the line. And recently, all Killing Bites fighters have become Therianthropes created through advancements in gene therapy who possess physical abilities that far surpass those of normal humans.

When Garito and Seren got home and made dinner, Garito got the message. From one of his friends with the code name Loki.

Loki: I found a few people who would like to join you and your sister.

Then Loki sent a profile of 2 people.

Tyrian Callows

Brute: Scorpio

Brute: Scorpio

His origins are unknown but he's a mercenary and I found he is your fan, although he's a maniac but he has talent.

Raven

Brute: Raven

Brute: Raven

I didn't find out much from her nor do I have her real name, but she is strong very strong and when I asked her why she wanted to fight on your side she replied: "The weak die, the strong live. Those are the rules. And Fenrir seems to understand that too, so I want to look at him and show the other Brutes that how real power looks like."

Garito read it and wrote to Loki.

Garito: Where should I meet with them?

Loki: In two days in the park. At 15:00.

Garito: Okay thanks buddy.

Loki: You're welcome, I'll get a few more people and then I'll get back to you.

Garito then put down his phone and said the news to Seren. Then they ate and went to bed because they had to go to school again tomorrow.

They woke up in the morning but noticed that they got up late, so they had a quick breakfast and ran to school, thanks to the fact that they were both Therianthropes, so it didn't take them long.

Seren: We are finally here.

Garito: I hoped I wouldn't see it here again.

Garito and Seren went to class and saw a strange thing, Hitomi and the guy were in class.