True opponent

Garito and Hitomi stood in front of the Tiger, and Seren joined them.

Tiger: Eruza, wake up.

Finally, Eruza awoke from the trance.

Eruza: Brother! I knew you were all right. Thank goodness.

Garito: Ratel, take care of Tiger, me and Seren will take care of the two.

When Hitomi attacked the Tiger, he avoided any attack effortlessly. Civet wanted to join the fight against Hitomi, but Garito kicked her.

Garito: Let's leave it one on one.

And Seren was just watching Eruza recovers.

Seren: Will you still just sit there or fight? I know we're friends, but this is Killing Bites.

Then the Tiger attacked Hitomi with great speed, which shocked everyone.

Garito: Holy shit!

After that heavy blow, Hitomi stood up with a bloodied face and a smile on her face.

Hitomi: The one with the sharper fangs wins. That's all there is to it. That's what... Killing Bites is.

Tiger attempted the same attack and hit Hitomi again. But Hitomi still stood up.

Eruza: You have to be joking!

Tiger: Ratel. It seems that I have underestimated you too much.

Then Ui jumped out of the ground with her bunny transformation.

Garito: (startled) Jesus Christ!

Seren: Seriously?

Garito: It was sudden and you know I hate jumpscares.

Ui: Hitomi! There's really scary guy coming! He took out Crocodile all by himself! He should be really close by... huh? (noticed Tiger, and started running, behind Garito) I'm sorry!

Before Ui could reach him, the aphrodisiac from Civet began to work on her.

Ui: What is this? I feel all weak. (began to roll on the ground) It feels so good.

Civet: What the hell?

Garito: I would also like to ask.

Civet: The dissipated Civetone Wrap should very weak by now. I've never seen it work this fast before.

Garito: These are bunnies for you.

Then Civet tried to attack Ui, but Garito hit her with such force that she ended up in one of the houses.

Garito: You'll never get close to my bunny.

Then Tiger transformed a little more his claws were larger and his fur spread more.

Tiger: (to Hitomi) Leo is the only one who has ever withstood my Kohou attack twice. It's time I accept it. You have the potential and skills necessary to best Leo. Brute Ratel, out of respect for your strength, I will Kill you with the next blow.

Then Ui heard something with her Bunny ears.

Ui: It's coming.

Then Tiger was even faster, but Hitomi still somehow managed to see where he was attacking and prepared for an attack that could defeat Tiger. But some tail hit Hitomi which broke her arm and threw her away, when Hitomi fell to the ground so she did not move.

Garito: What was it?

And then a big, muscular man with an armored tail came to everyone.

Eruza: Hitomi...

Ui: Hitomi!

Then Civet came out of the rubble and looked at the new opponent.

Civet: That's a tail? It's like a lethal weapon.

big, muscular man: Ratel, Fenrir... must be returned to nature.

Hitomi woke up and stood up.

Hitomi: What the hell are you babling about?

Big, muscular man hit Hitomi with his tail.

Civet: What is that thing? What Brute is he?

Garito: I don't know any animal that has a tail that can be used in combat.

Then Civet wanted to get closer to Ui again, she caught another blow from Garito and Civet fell into the pit that Ui dug. Then Ui covered the hole.

Garito: This is a good cooperation, great job Ui

Ui: (blushes) Thank you.

Garito: Now we have to help Hitomi. Seren, keep an eye on Eruza so she doesn't try to do something stupid.

Seren: Why me?!

Garito: Because you can easily eliminate her.

Then Hitomi attacked Big, the muscular man.

Hitomi: Don't het cocky!

When Hitomi attacked him, her claws didn't go through his skin at all, as if all his skin were armor. And then the guy punched Hitomi to the ground with such force that she lost consciousness. When the guy tried to finish Hitomi so his tail was stopped by Garito who tried to hold his tail tight. And then Tyger came from behind.

Tiger: I only returned your suprise attack in kind. There should be no issue.

When Tiger tried to attack again, the guy did not defend himself at all but Tiger's attacks did not pass through his skin. When Tiger tried his strong attack, he hit is, but the guy did not suffer any damage, but at least he transformed. And that revealed that it was pangolin Brute. Then Garito nodded to Seren and they both attacked from one side of him but when they attacked Seren's attack did nothing but from the side where Garito was hear the sound as something break. Then Garito cried out in pain.

Garito: MY CLAWS!

When Seren looked at him, Garito's claws were destroyed and all his fingers were broken. Then the pangolin struck with its tail Seren who ended up in another house and then hit Garito with his fist which he ended up in the ruins of one house. And when Garito looked at himself, he found that he had been impaled by large piece of wood.

Ui: Garito!

And Garito soon saw only darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading