My chapter is over, it's time for you to start yours

When Garito came out of the rubble of the house in his wolf form, he looked around and saw Tiger without one hand lying on the ground, another was a Brute hippo with a hole in his belly, Hitomi also without one hand and also lying on the ground then Eruza which was knockout and Ui stands next to her so it is possible that it was her job and finally he looked at Pangolin which stood without one eye but it was still recognizable that he was shocked when he saw a 4 meter wolf. Then the house into which Seren was pushed could be heard growling and another wolf climbed out of the house, but it was different from Garito because it was 3 meters high and all white and that was none other than the transformed Seren.

Ui looked at them in shock and ran to hide behind one of the undestroyed houses

Pangolin: How is this possible?

Garito and Seren: Because we are the Apex predators.

Then Garito and Seren ran and bit into Pangolin, which he tried to defend but didn't succeed. He then used his tail and threw Seren into a tree that broke under the force. Garito then clawed Pangolin with his large claws.

Garito: It's not nice when my claws can go through that armor, isn't it?

Pangolin then punched Garito so hard that he ended up next to the house where Ui was hiding. And Garito looked at her.

Garito: Don't worry Bunny, I'm in control.

Then he watched Seren fight Pangolin. She was able to do great damage to him but then used his tail to stab Seren's hip and throw her away. Seren could only whine in pain.

Garito: I probably won't be in control for a long.

Garito then ran toward Pangolin and bit into his hand, Pangolin tried to use his tail again, but something wanted that tail when he looked at his tail so loose that it was held by some meat tentacle.

Pangolin: (shocked) What is this?!

Garito then jumped backwards and more tentacles climbed out of Garito's back.

Garito then jumped  backwards and more tentacles climbed out of Garito's back